Reviews for Harry Potter and the Interdimensional Entity
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Both Harry will have a lot of trouble adjusting. Are there any Dursleys in the new world?
Meteoricshipyard chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I know I've read this before, but I love this story. I wish you would continue it.

If not, thanks for the possibilities...

Tom A.
(One thing about anonymous reviews - I can review a story more than once. :-)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Probably abandoned, but seems promising.
Banner chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Another interesting setup, with lots of possibilities.
acrimony1029341 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
interesting story, please update soon!
TurtleBlue chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Shame this fic hasn't been updated recently. Quite intrigued with this little gem. Not on the level as "cracked mirror" (what fic is!) but the family aspect has tickled my fancy.

As far as looking in on the other Harry in the other 'verse in his attempt at chasing Ginny's tail I can do without. In fact, it might be an interesting twist to see that he is just as big a prat as he was in his original 'verse! It would be great if Teddy barfs onto him every time he picks him up.
Mionefan chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Aw, you've abandoned it just when it was starting to get good.
ZanyMuggle chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I read this after 'Black and Bones'. I mention that because I'll probably refer to my comments on that story here.

As with 'Black and Bones', you have a terrific handle on the characters. The premise is good; the characters and scenes are exemlary. Honestly, I can find nothing to criticize.

Thanks for writing.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Another great start. Not as excellent as your other fic, but still very good in its own right.
kyoshi711hotmail.com chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Enjoying the story. Hope your imagination is fertile and you can go a long way with this story. Put in some action scenes with Harry saving the day. Who is going to be Harry's love interest? Hope it's a Slytherin.
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Are the Potter's going to find out that Harry isn't there Harry? I think that would be a good twist. Please update soon :)
Georgia chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Fabulous. I'm most curious to see how Harry manages to get along in a new universe and defeat a dark lord at the same time.
Alec McDowell chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
OK I thought I loved your other fic, but this one? I think I love it more, and for totally different reasons. It's great seeing this Harry adjust to the new world with his family and their utter shock at him acting like a human. Even though I care much less about stupid!Harry it was neat to see his issues with using the phoenix core wand- I hope you address that with good!Harry; Dumbles would keel over if Ollivander told him Harry Potter the Prat had just asked for by exact description the brother to Voldemort's wand... really hope you update this soon!
shigeki11 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Hello!

I have to say this is one of the better alternate universe/dimension fics I've come across. Please continue writing! I really can't wait to see what'll happen next!

Keep up the good work!

shige
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Nice start on this one as well! I suspect enither Harry is going to find the going very easy, and it could sure lead to some interesting revelations for both of them. Thanks for a fun read so far!