Reviews for Making the Cut
Pennylane1258 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awesome update! Soo exited to find out if she told him :) Bella in margaritaville is hilarious can't wait for the next update :)
jendill chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
eeeeekkk!

First I'm super excited for an update...

and then it's a drunken dinner w/ the rents? could it get any better?

my fav part? Her inner monologue about licking him.. aweseomsauce right there babe!
taynemmsmama chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I hope things are looking up for you - take care of yourself and be the best mom you can be - I love your writing and will wait patiently for you to update when you are able.
wendy5542 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I'm so glad you updated! Sorry to hear RL has been so challenging lately. I think your readers will understand, we're just happy you choose to share this story with us. Thanks.
lisazj chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
MOTHERFUCKING SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! God, I was sooooooo excited to see that update! You just do not know. Oh wait, you DO know. ;) You know I love Copward and Stinkerbella and all the rest. As long as you write when you can bb, I don’t mind waiting.

I knew Charlie wasn’t gonna be that surprised, and he wasn’t at all. What I really am surprised at is that Emmett doesn’t know. Maybe he just doesn’t WANT to know. I’ve just got a feeling that when Em does get in the know, it’s gonna have something to do with that asshat Jake. Angela’s acting too shady for it to just be embarrassment, I think. I hope he gets stupid enough to swing on Edward while in uniform so he’ll have a legal reason to bust his ass. Or even Emmett, or Jasper. Shoot, I’d be happy with anyone, I just want the ass-whippin’ to happen. A girl can dream, anyway.

Heh, Bella may have been a little freaked out about the dinner but what she was mostly freaked out about was all this stuff she’s been feeling, but not quite knowing what to do with. Nothing was more important to her than her work, except for her family. After all, that was Jacob’s main complaint, right? I love how now, all Bella is thinking is how to arrange her schedule so that she can spend time with Edward, and still do right by her business. The shift in priorities is messing' with her head.

I LMAO at Edward and Alice, hee! You do such good snark, it’s my favorite!

Edward is such a good boyfriend, distracting Bella when she needed it. Didn’t take long for the nerves to come back though, LOL.

Prickly pear margaritas sound amazing. I’m guessing that you have honestly had such a thing. ANY kind of margarita is my thing. Shoot, TEQUILA is my thing, so yeah. I’d love to try one of those. But because of the margaritas, there’s the word vomit I was looking for. :P Hah, love Bella’s lack of filter, so much: "Me in Edward's bed. I like the way you think, Pops," I slurred in agreement. *Snicker* She will die if she finds out she said that to her DAD. It’s a good thing he does like Edward.

The whole Edward putting Bella to bed was freaking hilarious. Drunk, horny Bella was great! Poor Edward, such a gentleman. But he’s so damn sweet. *sigh*

Can’t wait for the next chapter, whenever you get to it. Did she really say that she loved him, out loud? Normal Snarkella has no filter anyway, but drunky Bella? I guess that remains to be seen. The bigger question is, if she said it, did Edward hear it?

So excited to see you writing again sweets. But keep it enjoyable for you, don’t let it be something you’re pressured to do. No matter when you post, I’ll love it just the same. Thanks for writing, and sharing! *Mwah*
inkedupmom chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I want you to know that I actually squeeeeeeeeeeedddd! when I saw an update notice! LOL Welcome back! I for one missed the hell outta you and one of my most favoriteststst fics! :D I am sorry to hear about your current sitch cuz, ya know, been there...

Loved the chapter even if I think Bella may be losing her damn mind! lol Although I did laugh through the whole thing because of her rambling thoughts. Not to mention the margarita's. I do, however, feel her pain in wanting to lick every part of Edward. ;) Yummy yummy

I hope the wait for the next update doesn't take as long as this one did but if it does, know I'll be waiting patiently. Cuz you and your words are definitely worth the wait!

XOXOXOXO
LilCullen454 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I am so glad you are back! Love this story and really can't wait for the lemony fun!
Not Available 201855 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
The Queen returns! I mean you, not Stinkerella. Great job BB! You've been missed.
sballLuvr5 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
yay you're back! i'm sorry RL sucks so hard :( Bella was cracking me up in this chapter. i can't believe she just told her Dad that she wanted to be in Edward's bed hahaha she's going to regret that in the morning. loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one :):)

Kristi
flecour chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Excellent! )
ptkitten chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Holy hell, so good to have you back! We all understand the real life factor. Bleh!

Amazing chapter! Absolutely loving your story.
cyndi407 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Yayyyy...copward and his hair stylist are back...thx for remembering...I'm not going anywhere, looking forward to breakfast in bed... :-)
Lala122 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I've missed this story! Very glad you've updated. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Nonita chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
You do not know how long I've been waiting for this update...Welcome back and thanks for the chapter.
Chrissyvs chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
OMG OMG...TY TY TY 4 cont this WIONDERFULLY FANTASTIC STORY! I loved this story SO MUCH!:) You have a GREAT WEEKEND!
2,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »