Reviews for Making the Cut
Twilightaddict4949 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
tht was well written
marzywild chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow! Sweetie, I'm really impressed with your first fic! I love the interactions between Bella & Alice, and Bella's internal monologue. And, well, who could resist Copward? Can't wait to read more!

*Mwah*
coxie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Woman I hope you are writing more because damn, this is good! I love Alice in this and Bella and...oh hell I just loved the entire chapter. It made me laugh and i got all excited when Edward arrived. Oh and his text message was...gah...need more!
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Yay Traci. That was so good. You did a great job. And I love cocky Edward. Nice! And Jake is perhaps an asshat!

Looking forward to the rest of the story...soon!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Girl, I can't even begin to tell you how much I freaking adore this already! Seriously...I just know this Edward is going to own me...one chapter in! :P He's good! Well, if he didn't get me right away...he did once he slipped those damn ray bans on...guh! I just know this is going to rock...and I'm in for the long haul...it's gonna be a great ride...I can tell!

And I meant what I said...Ill bug the shit out of you for updates! :P
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Interesting premise and twist on canon! Looking forward to more! :)
Raven-Rach chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Fantastic opening! ]
Britpacksuccubus chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm so proud of you! I love the premise here and it's gonna be lots of fun to follow B/E's adventures. Excellent Job!

{{hugs}} & *smooches*