Reviews for Making the Cut
SparkleSwan chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I must tell you that this story is the first email alert I have - I won't reference the date. Well, Im sad and glad I didn't start this sooner than I did. Sad because I've really missed out on your humor and lovely writing. And glad because now I want more and I'm really, stupidly impatient. :)

I can't remember if I reviewed any other chapter, but if not, that's only because I was so desperate to hit continue rather than review this chapter. My apologies! I hope all is starting off in 2012 really well for you. I do take time to read authors notes. :)

Much love to you.
SassYNoleS chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Such a great story ! I hope you update soon !
funesti chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS GREAT STORY SOON! Please don't forget about it or give up on it!
alecatjr chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Use the nightstick, use the nightstick..WITH the handcuffs!
alecatjr chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hi.. I've been trying to hold off reading this as I like to read completed fics, but, as you can tell I caved.

I hope RL is treating you better, cause this story is SMOKIN'!

Got to go, and I hope Jake does too, STAT!

Thanks,

Ali in NY
Frivolouslizy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Usually I review a story after. Have read all the available chapters but this Tory is way too good. I love the characters so that a definite A. The plot a just amazing and really keeps you captivated. I just can't believe all of this took place in a chapter. Definete humbe up and to think this was a first try. Always felt very mutual abut Jake in twiligt but the way that you look at him makes me look at him difersntly too. Again this is such an amazing story!
Frivolouslizy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
I Loove this story! It is soooo good! I can't wait till the next chapter! I wanna know if she said it or not!
Hope4more chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I know from your author notes that your life is a little chaotic right now. But I just wanted you to know that I stumbled on this yesterday and fell in love with your characters. You make everything real and non-cliche. I love how I didn't read the same BS that I read in 90% of the stories I have read. So thank you! You are a talented writer and I hope if you need to escape your reality for a little bit your able to continue this! Love it and take care.
kitenn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love Your story :)
imprinted.to.twilight chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
i love drunk Bella ;)
lalitaduarte chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
update? please!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow. Awesome first chapter! Forget phone #...wished he had given her his address with the message "Use me. NOW." But it's understandable to let things sizzle for a bit...LOVE this! Everything about it (especially the lack of details on Bella & Jacob's physical relationship) thank-YOU for that! LOVE!
Green eyes 72 chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
This is a great story please keep updating soon Thanks
foxjessica70 chapter 12 . 7/9/2011