Reviews for Meetup in Aisle Five
Adelled chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I'm glad you went angst-free.
Luxuride chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved this. Thanks for a great read. :)
audrey555 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was just the right amount of fluff - loved it! Though after Brennan posed the question about Hannah being 14-months, I was sure when we saw Booth he'd be sporting a 9-month old in a baby bjorn (a la Aidan in 'Sex & the City') or a 16-month old toddler on his hip.

Usually stories with Sully coming back involve him still pining over Temperance - which is fine. But I really liked that he moved on & had his own happy ending. :D
bandwitch chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, I LOVE this. It is just Brennan and Booth. The characterization is absolutely spot on. Wonderfully done!
CrazyBeth chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Loved it
Noie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Cute and quirky; could definitely see it happening years down the road!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
love it! love the teasing dig at the show about no one REALLY sailing off into the sunset, love the obligatory whole foods shopping of it all, i mean come one the OLIVE BAR-hilarious, love the insight that brennan has about sully's perceived discomfort from his belief in the different status of their lives, love outgoing parker, love B&B banter in front of the other couple, and love that Booth didn't feel as threatened as he might once have felt, so this was placed with fortuitous timing. Oh, and Kara seems like a good fit. All in all, an enjoyable and remarkably fair to each character story.

thanks for writing!
mindovermatter7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I realize that this is a bit after the pub date but oh well. I'm behind.

Anyway, I loved this! It's so nice to get away from all the angst surrounding Sully. I could actually see this happening. And even if it wasn't exactly like this, I don't think that there would be too much tension. They both made their decisions and stuck to them, no regrets. So brava to a job well done!

~o [the other one ;)]
ilajkajas2215 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
ODing on fluff when it comes to these two is usually a good thing. you're right, there are so many Sully-tries-to-win-Bones-back fics, i really liked reading a different take on it. well done.
VENZwife chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
AWE! I LOVED the fluff at the end. I didn't OD, but it was just enough to make me high as a kite! :-)

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
LOL, yes, kinda fluffy, but I LOVED it! Great job. :D
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Loved it! :)

Very well written. I could actually see it playing out like that one day in the future. :) Would be lovely for Bones to get that little bit of closure so she can move on in her life with Booth. :)

Loved Parker. Any story that has some Parker in it is a winner by me. He is just a fun child! And you wrote hime well too.

Another thing I thought you wrote well was the Booth/Brennan dialogue. Their little bantering arguements are key to the show and you really did well with it. :)

Thanks for an awesome story!

stardustkr7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Definitely loved it! Each character was done perfectly. )
BCWh chapter 1 . 8/16/2009