Reviews for Liberation
saraht3 chapter 15 . 2/8
Hi! I enjoyed this fanfic, but the relationship and chemistry between Hermione and Draco (as soon as they became romantically involved) felt extremely stilted. It was almost as if you took a year long break and you came back and forgot what their personalities were like. Otherwise, I liked the situations you had a lot. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I really love this story and it had great pacing!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Love the concept Its one I havent seen before!
allisath chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
it's got some truth to it, but just 1 or 2 words would do it, not a sentence. With ransoming chapters, i'm kinda alright with it. My policy would be asking for say 10 reviews, but if 1 or 2 days after i finished writing the chapter i hadn't got them, i would post it anyway. One author said that they wanted 50 reviews. I sent them a relatively angry message. They also had almost 1000 already. You sound like a really nice person and i'm glad that you don't ransom your story.

Love this story!
Alli
falloutgrrl chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Wow! I loved it! The best Dramione I've read!
mama123 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
A very sweet story sensible and believable. It wasnt awfully the right length and pace. Thanks fer writing it.
mama123 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This a lovely story. Thanks for writing
mi.ff29 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
the story would be great without the rape...it ruined the whole story. I think it could be without it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
i love the ending:)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
great, another pointless rape...I dont know why people are still writing stories like that...there was no need for them to rape her...I just lost interest in the story.
Jakumo1 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
That was beautiful! / Wish I could find a man like that! LOL JK ;p
Mwagner11 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
LOVE THIS STORY
Isolation-addict x chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Apart from the rape bit, it was an overall sweet story. well done! x
naturewitch22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012