Reviews for Liberation
WriterGirl1198 chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
I personally don't always look for chapter titles, but they do make it easier on some. I love this story so much!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
I love this!
percabethbooklion chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I was reading and then I came upon "...I believe her name is Eliza Hamilton." I squealed and I pounded on my bed cuz I caught the reference. Omg I love the musical. my poor girl Angelica though. Sweet woman, it's sad to see she had such a poor love life.
CiCiOhMy chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Oh...Harry's reaction to Hermione telling him what happened has thrown me. Wow!
Lilterz chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Okay so the whole Eliza Hamilton thing was sly and I loved it. But to be quite honest, WHAT THE HELL?! ELIZA HAS BLACK HAIR, NOT BLONDE, K?! Sorry about that but really, I'm a super fan and it was t passing me. But really, nice sneaking that in there.
Joytapper chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Eliza Hamilton _ lol

Enjoying the story so far though! Worried about poor Hermione (she missed her big night poor thing)
I think you've done a very good job with the characters, at least so far (obviously I'm in chapter 1 but still)
saraht3 chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Hi! I enjoyed this fanfic, but the relationship and chemistry between Hermione and Draco (as soon as they became romantically involved) felt extremely stilted. It was almost as if you took a year long break and you came back and forgot what their personalities were like. Otherwise, I liked the situations you had a lot. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I really love this story and it had great pacing!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Love the concept Its one I havent seen before!
allisath chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
it's got some truth to it, but just 1 or 2 words would do it, not a sentence. With ransoming chapters, i'm kinda alright with it. My policy would be asking for say 10 reviews, but if 1 or 2 days after i finished writing the chapter i hadn't got them, i would post it anyway. One author said that they wanted 50 reviews. I sent them a relatively angry message. They also had almost 1000 already. You sound like a really nice person and i'm glad that you don't ransom your story.

Love this story!
Alli
falloutgrrl chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Wow! I loved it! The best Dramione I've read!
mama123 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
A very sweet story sensible and believable. It wasnt awfully the right length and pace. Thanks fer writing it.
mama123 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This a lovely story. Thanks for writing
mi.ff29 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
the story would be great without the rape...it ruined the whole story. I think it could be without it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2013