Reviews for Nightmare Within
Charizgrovsion chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
That was really good, bit of repitition though
ShadowtheHedgehog9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Your very good at this. Racism must be stopped.
Chaos-Order-Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
So sad. So very sad.
SnowSpirit6375 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
*jaw drops* by a concindince i found this ,not by the same way i am faving this story

in other words Awesome :D
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm glad someone else on this planet shares my view of Darkrai. Very good job indeed with writing. I applaud you.
MQuinn1234 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
quite dark, ironically

a very good little story

more enthraling then i thought it would be. nice work.
EssentiallyCrazy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
8O Love it! It's awesome!
TheSunIsShining chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was awesome, Silence! :D It was really realistic, and really made me feel sad for Darkrai, too; even though he said he didn't want sympathy. Write more!

-Sunny
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
:O

WRITE. MORE. NAOW.

Seriously - you are amazing at writing. You estbalished a very realistic look on Darkrai in this, and what the others would possibly think of him. Your usage of words is good, too. It fits well into this fic.

Nicely done! Write some more angst burgers! This one was awesome! :D
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh. It's so well written. My favorite part was when you said that the sky was crying blood. Darkrai is all corrupt, but not in an evil way. It sort of makes me sad.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love the twist ending when the reader's like, "Oh, wow, I forgot about Jirachi..." And it's funny, because I didn't notice that he was left out, either.

Anyways, I don't see why you're so uptight about your writing; it was a much better first-person oneshot than I could EVER do! I suck at those, and you say you suck at writing, but guess who sucks more at these? Definitely not you, I can assure you.

It is fairly easy to see why Darkrai is angry here, and it certainly brings our personal beliefs into perspective. Why do we hate someone when they cannot help who they are? Why show such anger towards a poor soul trapped in an uncontrollable role? Hopefully it'll make the readers think twice whenever they decide to be nasty towards someone who is "different" in any way.

All in all, I think this is an excellent start to your fanfiction career! I can't believe you say it sucks, because obviously I wouldn't have finished reading it if it did! I mean, I may be uber-nice...but I will NOT sit through crap. *twitches* Rest assured that you will KNOW when it's crap. In fact, I could cite a few bad stories, if you want.

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

DL ('Dragon Lover')

P.S.: Yes, I sign EVERY review of mine like that - it's become a habit of mine. :D Unless I'm uber-lazy.