Reviews for The Floors of Memory
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Omg. This was really heartbreaking and bittersweet. I loved it.
LexieBird chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
My reaction?

NAAAWWWWW

So cute! :3
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Crap. I was smiling AND crying at the end of this little story. Nicely done!
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ah! That was so sweet! They were some fantastic chips i'm sure! Especially since they'd just seen the end of the world. Kind of satisfying to go home and eat some chips, dont you think?
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Why the excessive gratitude? Because you used the slightly hackneyed technique of having Rose and the Doctor both say the same thing at the end of their respective conversations, but rather than use something terribly gushy and romantic, you made it one of the most effective implications of togetherness I've ever read: the chips were fantastic. Chips are her thing, fantastic was his, and they're combined in that one sentence. And they're so in sync with each other, even separated by a universe. And... oh dear, now I'm being hypocritical and gushing. I shall shut up with one final word: favourited.

TSG
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
am i getting annoying with reviewing all of your doctor who fics? *grin* i like this one, its nice and simple, and still so full of love and feeling.
SciFiGeek14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ha. That's brilliant. I loved it. Favoriting!
mamakat05 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was so sweet. I nearley cried. LOL well done. :)
happyfew chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was absolutely lovely.
aurorasparrow88 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was bloody amazing! One of the best Rose/Doctor fics I've ever ever read. I love the two separate discussions of best first dates ever coming down to the same thing in the end...chips. Amazing...so well written. And I love how in awe the other women around Rose were...just the way she talked about it. And the way Donna just knew. This is an uber beautiful story!
Zatsky chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Nicely done. Of course I like all the ten and rose stories, despite them being slightly tragic, but Donna is a hoot. You right her well.
Tess27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
beautiful!

ironic and lovely all at the same time!

going into my faves (:
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really like this! You do an especially good job capturing the voice of the characters in your dialogue. It makes them real enough to pull at the heartstrings. Good work!
Rose68 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Well done... while I knew what was coming (certainly no reunion) I thoroughly enjoyed 'seeing' that side of both of them that seemed so very realistic... as if I had just seen on film what they should shoot and broadcast but never will.

Thanks!
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Those had better been some fantastic chips - I want some. Really cute, I liked it. And it made me kinda sad. But I liked it none the less.

~Saoirse