Reviews for count to ten
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aww, poor Astoria.

Well written, again :)
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i like the vivid impressions your fics make.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was sad but I loved it, keep writing great things like this!
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
nice idea, delivered in a good way.
in sync chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love it when you write with the character's ages. there's something so poignant about it, and this was no exception. this characterization of Astoria was so wonderful and just everything about this was so terrific.
MorningxLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is amazing. Just beautiful. I love it. Astoria and her wishes, so heartbreaking. Goodness. This is perfection.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is so sad and well written! I felt bad for her. I think you wrote the different steps, the different ages very well. It's a very good job. I loved it!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is so bittersweet and lovely :) I jsut adore the end section and the little bits in brackets!
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was captivating, your writing. The way Astoria was characterized was brilliant, and the entire story. Amazing.
Perilous Velocity chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Beautiful, magical, breathtaking.

And I would probably use many more similiar adjectives if only I wasn't speechless now.

Oh, how much I love your writing style in this story. And your Astoria. She's perfect.

Written4you chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sad ending
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This made me cry, even though I have no idea why.

Perhaps it was written very well.

Thank you. 3
Sowing Poppies chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i thought this was a lovely piece; the last section especially made me ache.

can't say that i remember who astoria is, but now i wish i did.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I really liked this. I like how you have Astoria and her wanting and admiring Draco from afar. It was well done, and it gave Astoria her own place and character.

Great job with all the explanations. I was a little confused about the last one, but still well done.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, that was really good.