Reviews for Family Man
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
Omigod. Logan SCARED OFF A BEAR. I can SO see that!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
/bursts into delighted laughter
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Nice to see a new chapter. Waiting for more. Because it's coming more right?! Because this is great!
slayer99 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Brilliant story love the different aspects of Logans/the X-mens relationships; really hope you update soon
RoseQuartz1 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
YEAH, REMY! STAY OFF OF ROGUE! DX GO LOGAN! XD
Dino-Rogue chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Ah, that group photo must be the one in the future vision shown to us on the show's ending, what do you think?

Aww, this has got to be my favorite chappie yet! Please make more! This is one of the things I loved about Evo-Logan. The concern, care, and protectiveness he shows toward the X-kids.

Haha! I like how the Professor described their team as 'eclectic'. 'Everyone who comes to the institute looking for a home has a place here, regardless of their past.'. Yeah. Logan should know, right? Woah, he put tracking chips in their boots? Okay, following Gambit? Acceptable. That, however... wow, Wolverine, you give the word 'overboard' a whole new meaning... or is that 'overprotective'?
amd5551 chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Aww, i really liked this story. Good job ending it too. Perfect filler for the endings of the final episode of xmen evolution when professor was explaining the possible future(s). The group photo scene was a perfect touch for an ending with Logan growling :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
the smart guy asks the dad for his cell phone number that way if he needs to he can call him. that way if they are going to be late because of traffic or a flat tire they can let the dad know and he becomes that less likely to shoot the guy in the crotch.
reylynn89 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
I love your little shots!
shejams chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
That's right, Papa Logan. There's still limits and boundaries. LOL

What a wonderful treat to see this update in my inbox!

My face almost split in two from grinning at this mental picture:

Out of habit he headed towards the training room to check on whoever was inside and to make sure they were following the "No Powers in the Boxing Ring Rule" he'd instituted after Cannonball thought it would be a good idea to try and bounce off the ropes like a pro wrestler while at full power.

LOL I just love the X-kids and I'm happy Logan has two more pups to look after.
Acinorev17 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Please continue this I love it!
StormLover chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
It was nice seeing the mansion throught the eyes of Logan. Thanks for sharing.
Cat Marvelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
AWESOME!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awww... Daddy Logan. He he he. *imagines conversation with Jamie* Yeah, I would pay money to have seen that.

And I kind of adore the fact Rogue gets him well enough to sic him after Gambit.
Hebi R chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Ever notice how the "irredeemable" Brotherhood is made up of mostly blue-collar and street kids (plus Pietro), while nearly all of the X-Men started out middle-class?