Reviews for 12 sides of L
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 5 . 3/12
Keheheh
BloodyRose1979 chapter 13 . 2/23
It's a real shame this hasn't been finished, especially since it ended on that cliffhanger. Unfinished or not it still was a real treat. Enjoyed it immensely. The comedy was especially memorable and the characters you created were fantastic.
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 13 . 2/7
I love this! It's like you made a crossover of Death Note and Inside Out, before Inside Out was even a thing! I really hope you start updating this again, even if you haven't for years.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
oh wow. -_-'...please continue.
nouvellelune21 chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Hello there!
I just discovered this story (I'm rather new reading fanfics) and my heart is broken because this story has not concluded in five years.

However, today I made an account in this site to give you my best wishes... and hopes to finishing this fic. It's marvelous.

I apologize if my text isn't very clear. English is not my first language and I don't feel comfortable using it.
Midnight Rising chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
Please continue! This fiction is so full of interesting things I long to meet some of L's other emotions!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Nice
hydro-serpent58 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
When you got to the part describing Misa's ruthlessness, I was reminded of Pink Feline's "The Devil's Mirror", particularly this part:

"He was gone.

Dead.

The light in her world had been extinguished.

Killed.

Murdered.

She was alone again.

Alone, in the darkness that was humanity.

He had tried to help the innocent and they had called him evil. He had brought justice to the world and they had hated him for it. He was perfect and for that they tried to destroy him.

This world was corrupt.

Kira.

Light.

She was alone again.

Her family had been murdered, ripped away from her before her very eyes and leaving her alone in a world that was cruel and full of greed and corruption. She had been set afloat alone in the vast and tumultuous ocean that was the depravity of mankind. She had learned to stand alone against the tide, watched as her parents' murderer walked free.

How angry she had been then - she had been there, she had witnessed his crime. How could the evidence be inconclusive!? How could they do this to her? Why did they deny her and her deceased justice? The world grew cold and dark, but she did not break. She would not let them break her. So…

She smiled.

She laughed and joked around.

They loved her, adored her, called her beautiful - and she let them. The media called her cheerful and full of life, the role model of many a young girls.

Still, she could not escape the darkness, could not escape the images of death.

But then.

Kira offered her the justice that the law had denied her. He had seen the evil in the world, the darkness and had set out to destroy it. Eliminate it.

Death visited her.

Ugly, skeletal and emaciated.

Rem

There was a new light in the world, a light in the darkness.

She was no longer alone.

Rem - her Shinigami and newest friend. Rem who brought Kira's secret to her, who gave her the gift of death and traded her eyes. The angel of death who gave her the key to finding Kira.

When she had seen him she had immediately fallen in love. Light. Beautiful, smart and gentle Light.

Perfection in human form. Her salvation from the darkness. She loved him, clung to him, obeyed him because he was pure and perfect justice. Once again she had hope and to her eyes the world already seemed brighter. She was going to help him create a perfect world, forever by his side. A world without crime, a world of light and happiness.

Deprived of intimacy, of love and tenderness – Misa had given everything to him, her heart and soul, because she trusted him. She loved him. Needed him like the rose needs the rain.

She had truly loved him.

Now he was dead.

Murdered.

And Misa finally learned to hate.

Hate for the criminal who had stolen her light from the world. Hate for the people who let it happen. Hate for the law that would deny them justice once more.

Hate.

She had nothing left to live for, her purpose in life was gone. Her love was gone. She could not live without him, would not.

But first…

She would see to it that Light received justice, just as he had given her the justice she had yearned for. She would be the one to bring down justice on the criminal responsible for his death, even if she had to kill them all."

I found this perspective so poetic and accurate to how she was feeling, when she walked along singing in that one episode. That solemn note. So thank you, for bothering to put her in gold and point out these facts, instead of merely writing her off.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Wow very well written!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Haha I love Anger he is so badass and cool! :P
machi-pan chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
:'(
firerose132 chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Aww why did you stop, you seemed soo happy and proud of this story, then why did you abandoned it? Very good and creative story, you must have a very awesome imagination :D
BL-chainsaw chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I really liked this story. I see you haven't updated it since 2010, and I'm very sad because this is such an original fanfiction, kind of unique. While I was reading it, it made me so much happy, and I absolutely loved how you portrayed L's different personalities and emotions. I know you probably won't read this, usually people that don't update their fics in such a long time means that they grew out of it, but if you, then I have only one thing to ask. Even if you don't update it, as much as it would sadden me, please, inform us that you won't continue this. Thanks, it means a lot to us. I wish you good luck!
Wickedicecream chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I don't know if you stopped writing, have severe writers block, or just forgot about this story but I have been waiting for an update. So if you could, please update the story or at least leave a notice so that we readers may be informed about its status. Thanks :)
Anonymous131 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I truly hope you plan on finishing this. This is an amazing story! The imagination and creativity are wonderful! I laughed so hard when we met Courage I could hardly read the rest, I had to take at least three breaks. You did so well with L's personalitys I can't even imagine what wil happen next like I can in other stories!

P.S. You left us at a cliffhanger.