Reviews for 12 sides of L
pLEASE READ THS chapter 13 . 5/22
PLEASE UPDATE I AM BEGGING YOU ITS BEEN TEN LONG YEARS
Enderheart5911 chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
It's been exactly 7 years since this has been updated (but I still have hope). I love the little hints of Kira you throw in there. I love each and every part of L. I love their relationships with one another. I desperately want to know how this story ends. Please, this may be an irrational plea, but I beg you to continue this.
AIRbooks chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
Sadness seems the most like me...
AIRbooks chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
This is the best thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2017
This is a great story! I hope that it isn't dead and that you continue to update.
Alsheon chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
"He was Raito-damn-Yagami! He could stop traffic with a flip of his hair!" this... Is GOLD!
Alsheon chapter 8 . 4/21/2017
Aw~. Oh boy, so great... Now, I ship Light with Love personality so much that it nearly makes me forget LXLight... Even though Love is technically a shade of L, lol!
yibbles chapter 13 . 3/30/2017
I think the next emotions could be mercy and lust
MickeytheNonbinaryFanPerson chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Keheheh
BloodyRose1979 chapter 13 . 2/23/2016
It's a real shame this hasn't been finished, especially since it ended on that cliffhanger. Unfinished or not it still was a real treat. Enjoyed it immensely. The comedy was especially memorable and the characters you created were fantastic.
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
I love this! It's like you made a crossover of Death Note and Inside Out, before Inside Out was even a thing! I really hope you start updating this again, even if you haven't for years.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
oh wow. -_-'...please continue.
AiEnma21 chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Hello there!
I just discovered this story (I'm rather new reading fanfics) and my heart is broken because this story has not concluded in five years.

However, today I made an account in this site to give you my best wishes... and hopes to finishing this fic. It's marvelous.

I apologize if my text isn't very clear. English is not my first language and I don't feel comfortable using it.
Midnight Rising chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
Please continue! This fiction is so full of interesting things I long to meet some of L's other emotions!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2014