Reviews for Misery
Drizzt chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
And I can't write endings, so sue me :-P
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
*Sighs and looks around* I seem to be reviewing my own stories faaaar too much. OK, Maphiko, I have reasoning behind why Drizzt seemed so far out of character. Or whatever you're trying to say. See, he's got all of, what, 6 living friends in the world? (Addmitedly, they're better friends than most people have) And most places is like, "Eeek! It's a drow! Kill it!", right? And as much as he won't show it, that's got to hurt. So, those feelings have got to build up, and he's gotta get rid of them. Who better to tell, but Guen, cuz he knows she won't tell anyone else or judge him, cuz talking to yourself doesn't work.

Reading that now, I realize it really doesn't make sense, but it does in my head. *Walks off mumbling about how she's got to work on her writing skills*
Maphiko chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Nice, but Cam is right; feels a little rushed. Please don't be crushed by this, but I snicker at the thought of Drizzt crying his eyes out. Loved the portrayal of Guenhwyvar though.
MissCam chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Not bad, not bad.. quite sweet. Ending felt a bit rushed, but oh well. Nice it was still.
Silver Guardian chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Oo, beautiful! I'm a really big fan of Drizzt and of him and Catti-brie together and this was so sweet!
unknown chapter 1 . 1/5/2002