Reviews for Anticipation
Needtodo chapter 40 . 3/8
Please... where is the sequel? I enjoied this immensly...
This was such a fuc..ing good experience. Why is there no sequel? Weeping here... please continue.
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 2/13
I have read this twice, as it is so old I can now assum no sequel is forthcoming, shame as it is my most favourite
Hannahlg chapter 40 . 10/22/2014
Wow! I absolutely loved this story. It was so beautifully written. Definitely one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have read. Hope your still planning on writing a sequel, I'm dying to know whats going to happen next :)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/3/2014
Congratulation ! You made me cry, :.(
1BrightDay chapter 40 . 6/12/2014
Sequel?
Guest chapter 40 . 1/8/2014
This whole story was amazing. I am in total awe of you and PLEASE tell me where I can find the sequel. I need it in my life.
Dionysus827 chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
Ok so this whole thing was FANTASTIC! Never have I been this engaged in a piece of fan fiction. I searched for the sequel to be disappointed that it wasn't posted. PLEASE POST IT! It's like waiting for the next book in a series :3 it's really good and has really good style! Keep it up!
Taamar chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
I feel silly reviewing a story this old, but just in case you're still out there I want you to know that people are still discovering and enjoying your work.
Lesleigh chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
R u still doing a sequel?
Aya2013 chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
this is so heartbreaking! Amazing story!THank you for sharing!Good luck!
The-Girl-Who-Waited42 chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Was he imagining Gallifrey ? Silver leaves, amber burnt sky ? Gridlock anyone ?
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 40 . 12/11/2012
Such a great story!
gracefultree chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely loving this story! One of my favorites.
read-a-holic chapter 20 . 9/23/2012