Reviews for Anticipation
This whole story was amazing. I am in total awe of you and PLEASE tell me where I can find the sequel. I need it in my life.
Dionysus8271122 chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
Ok so this whole thing was FANTASTIC! Never have I been this engaged in a piece of fan fiction. I searched for the sequel to be disappointed that it wasn't posted. PLEASE POST IT! It's like waiting for the next book in a series :3 it's really good and has really good style! Keep it up!
Taamar chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
I feel silly reviewing a story this old, but just in case you're still out there I want you to know that people are still discovering and enjoying your work.
Lesleigh chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
R u still doing a sequel?
Aya2013 chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
this is so heartbreaking! Amazing story!THank you for sharing!Good luck!
The-Girl-Who-Waited42 chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Was he imagining Gallifrey ? Silver leaves, amber burnt sky ? Gridlock anyone ?
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 40 . 12/11/2012
Such a great story!
gracefultree chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely loving this story! One of my favorites.
read-a-holic chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
death by knowledge :D great story so far, 3 it
ToonyTwilight chapter 40 . 9/16/2012
This is a great story and the ending did not put me off like I thought it would, it just seems to fit.
sd4ianto chapter 40 . 8/25/2012
arg!
Pegaz chapter 40 . 7/6/2012
That was COMPELTELY ABSOLUTELY BLOODY amazing.
You know, I'll never find words to describe how I enjoyed your story. It was so hot, so sad, so sweet, so funny and altogether wonderful that I really don't know how to express anything I want to say. I loved the twists of the plot, how well you played their feelings that changed so quickly, more often than not leaving me completely speechless. I could never imagine that someone can write a story filled with sex and yet so meaningful and emotional. The jumbled emotions of both men are depicted here just perfectly, and although I've sometimes thought they don't make much sense, I know that's the way that human emotions are, and considering how hard and complicated lives Jack and Ianto have lead, it isn't surprising at all.

Well... This comment is a mess, that's a fact. But I really can't write anything more, because when I was reading your lovely story, I neglected waaaay to many things. The time's come when I need to take back the grip on my life, but such amazing stories like your's aren't very helpfull...

So! I wish you all the best, keep writing, and I'll be back in two weeks to find if Ianto and Jack finally found the much needed anwers.
(please, please, let it be a forever happy anding, please... I know, life isn't merciful, but one can hope...)
AlisTheTimelady chapter 33 . 3/30/2012
Isn't it Wuthering Heights?
AlisTheTimelady chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I am being a party pooper but Ianto didn't wear waistcoats until season two.
Nychta chapter 40 . 1/24/2012
Sequel?

Please?

I'm begging.

Pretty please with ianto on the top?

This fic took my breath away.

Super-sub jack?

Ianto of the moodswings?

No Gwen bashing?

The amazingly written smut?

The characterization?