Reviews for Catch Me
floral-tea-cup chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I love this!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Literaly, the best story I ever read about Sonny and Chad ever; Fanfiction or otherwise. Amazing job.
cabotlove chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I can't find the sonny with a rumour story. But ur fic is really good. Keep writing!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
x0xalexis8 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
cute!
Ifyouonlyknew25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I Love it! The first chapter is sooo good. I hope it's as good as the rest!
southernchristiangirl chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
loved it
Katia11 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Love this!
Channyallthewaybaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
One of my favorite stories. 3
Solora Goldsun chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Dang! I was just surfing Fanfic! I hardly even watch this show but I was STILL squealing at the end! AW! FLUFFTASTIC! *favs* AWESOME! _
RandomChannyLoliverFan chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
This was so cute! 3
stopthisgirl chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
wow! great story! i really liked the ending. while i was reading i was a little iffy about the song choice for chad but your right, the lyrics are perfect for that moment. great job! oh and my first fanfiction "Behind The Curtain" is up and i hope you get the chance to read it! thanks so much and great job on "Catch Me"
LightningThiefLover chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
OMG! This was awesome! i love their kiss. so romantic. :)
KimLuvv chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Nice story, i dont know if they would have a make out session there first time but yeah it was okay.
Britney Louise chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I REALLY liked this story! I love the sweet side of Chad so much! You were really good at capturing the characters personalities, especially Sonny. Please read my SWAC story, Hidden Love. I don't know how good it is, so please review, and let me know what you think. It isn't finished yet, but I'm working on it.
vampchick09 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
that was like the funniest chapter! chad is hilarious LOL