Reviews for Operation: Make PolkaDot Panties Fall
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
The end made me sad :( why do that? Plus I don't read sasusaku honestly I perfer sasuhina dunno why just do. I've gotten so used to sasuhina and narusaku I can't read anything but

make a happier one next. The rest was amazing thought. It was just the end when he left
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Cute little brown haired crimson eyed kids lol an soo sweet
Belle femme chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I regret that I ever read this... you spoil me, I want the epilogue for this please... I beg you

...

I can't wait for it, btw, I have read all the chapter... you're really good but still you have to add up an epilogue.

makulet? hahahaha makulet talaga akuh kaya dapat lagyan muh nagng epilogue inulit ulit... sorry, I'm quiet desperate.

nice work, keep it up, love yah,

angela
anime freak chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
this is really cute!
yuuki36 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
oh my platypus! I can't believe you've ended the story that way.. After all those love talk that gave me goosebumps while reading, the end just had to be that?

You write well though.. I hope you make an epilogue.. You can't just leave it like this.. .
kitkat chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
hey can u make an epilague for operationl:make polka dot panties fall. that would me great
Annyxoxo chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
He died! How sad! I wish you had made a story about how it could have ended with Mikan seduceing Natsume before she finally admitted she loved him! It was so sweet though! I would and will read it over and over again!
freak babe chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
natsume could have left mikan a baby..haha!
damn,, i so a wish a happy ending..
but,, it was nice.. ;]] [except the ending (haha. can't get over the sad ending..)]
bitchy-bitch chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
dang! HAHA.. i thought it was a happy ending!
what happened to natsume? argh..
i was like,, argh,, so frustrated because of the unexplained ending.
leiz-L chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
a very very beautiful way to end a story. although i wish you would post the epilogue. D: please?
candice chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
oh god, you should have warned me that it would turn into a really sad ending because this person this ridiculous habit of crying over melodramatic/moving/super duper heart-wrenching stories, novels, tv series, movies, anime, etc. name it! and wouldn't stop to think of it before ..
bluegirl330817 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
i think it ended way too fast if natsume were to leave mikan. i think it was way to fast but i couldn't think of anything else to put in there but for me it was really just too fast.

though i really liked the story's riddles, facts and such. :) i liked the way the story twisted into funny and romantic to a tragic sad story. congratulations on ending it with success. :) it's a very nice story and chapter. :D sorry if my review is too long. :))
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
*sob sob* why did it end so sad '(

Btw.. If you want to put epilogue.. I'll certainly support you,

but.. with a note.. it will end happily~ D

Good luck!
mary chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
i love the ending. since i can't vote, here's mine.

please do have an epilogue.
quirkyskins chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I want an epilogue for this one. sorry for disobeying the rule that i need to vote in your profile, but, i'm curious, where did natsume go? darn mikan. :(