Reviews for One Hundred Twenty Nights
Mari chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Great story, it really showed a side of the characters that is usually not touched upon by the original story/anime. Unfortunately, the manga/anime made the Seiryuu side seem almost inhuman and caricatures of "villains" and it's great to read a story that tries to show the other, more human side of the Seiryuu warriors.

Plus, I am madly in love with the Yui/Suboshi pairing -.

Again, great plot, great pacing, great characterization and an overall great piece of fanfiction :D
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Yui's characterization is right on throughout, from her being 'left out in the cold' by Nakago to her finding the warmth of Suboshi's companionship. The premise of Yui and Suboshi discussing being a character in a book was excellent- it gave depth and new dimension to Yui and Suboshi's personas and their relationship. You still kept the characterizations true in the way Yui differentiated between not wanting to hurt her own warrior the way she had hurt Tamahome...and in her reaction to finding Suboshi in what she thought was her tent.

Regarding concrit, the only grammar error I caught was this: '...she had comforted him, and watched as he regained back his stability.' Saying 'regained back his stability ' is redundant and rather awkward sounding...I would just put it as '...she had comforted him, and watched as he regained stability.'

You did an excellent job in written Suboshi's dialogue-the cadence in his his manner of speaking was just like it was in the series. Also appreciated the Shakespearean references! :D

*grins and adds to faves* Great job! Looking forward to seeing more stories from you! _

Every good wish,

KittyLynne
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great concept. I really like it.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Short story, but really cute. Great concept. I liked the fluff a lot. )
xBeautifulMage chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I really liked this story, I think I liked it better then your other one for these characters. No, not because its in Yui's POV, but I like the setting better, it appeals to me more, and it gives me that weird little warm feeling inside. I think you did well~! I dont see any obvious grammar mistakes so good job!