Reviews for Amortentia
tk chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Uhh.. the chocolate rice soup. Champorado...right?
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I laughed at this so hard... Poor allen but more Lavi! xD
Eventideless chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So hilarious! This is one of the best Allena one-shot ever! XDD Love it and great job!
goldenwing57 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh good Lord, have mercy on us all! Komui's come up with another disaster of a potion! PFFFFT! This was hilarious!
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
hahahah genius! this should totally be a real omake (if the anime ever continues...) i think the characters were all really in character (well except allen and lenalee, but that was understandable) you write them all brilliantly xD

great fic :)
Devi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
it was awesome!...until the ending. I REALLY think you should add one or two more chapters!
andreapotter96 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
aa love it! i love harry potter a man! you make me happy :3
Pamy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
When i read the part about the "chocolate rice soup" I was all, "SAPORADOOOOOOOOOOO! :D"

God bless that stuff's good!
xerrex chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Haha, had a lot of champorado no? I personally like arrozcaldo better though. :D Anyways, nice story! The idea was really funny and creative. :) Good job with the grammar and stuff, by the way! :) Keep up the great work!
KenRik chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Nyahh... why did the story have to end? Please, write more stories like this. PLEASE. :)) And chocolate rice soup... champorado, right? :)) Great job! More power to you! Godspeed!
kimikissu07 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ah Champorado. I miss eating that. Hahah! Cute story!
BloodCoveredKisses chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
XD that was amazing! please continue to write DGM fanfics! :D
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hah, this was hilarious XD I didn't notice much OOCness where Amortentia wasn't concerned. Though a few parts went really fast, this was a really fun read.
Lunata chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOL! And I know what chocolate rice soup is since I'm a Filipino. "Syampurado"!
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
lmao that was such a funny story! oh man...