Reviews for The Wolven Brood
Maiannaise chapter 14 . 4/18
Harry! You have Jamie and Draco to live for!
Mags1st chapter 14 . 4/4
Well ... damn, no more atm. And what?! Greyback ... please don't kill him ;( (many many tears falling)!
Anyyyway, love it, love the suspense, love the all (still I hope Grey lives and Sevvy lies 3:[ ). Can't wait for next .
i hope you update soon, the wait is slowly killing me :(
kamui5 chapter 14 . 3/10
Liking the story so far. Keep up the good work.
Polly chapter 14 . 3/2
Personally, I don't like stories where Harry is detained/locked up/excessively controlled. I find it a very stressful read, frankly. You're a good writer, but this is not something I can stick with.

Good luck to you.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/27
Poor Harry. He ended up with a bigoted ferret Death Eater.
Love Faith Embers chapter 14 . 2/17
Great so far! :D
Nekogirl813 chapter 14 . 2/17
I love this so far and I'm tearful with this development, i hope he isn't really dead
WereBunny87 chapter 14 . 2/17
Harry! So cloooooose!
kimonobabe32 chapter 14 . 2/17
Im not sure if i like the story or not but i alsp couldnt stop reading it once i started. Your story is well written and your detail are acurate but i just feel there are things that harry should have done different like using Dobby who looooves harry potter to escape or not hesitating so much but im not trying to flame you because your story is good and well written, im just not sure if i like the way you have events play out but ill keep reading you to see how you have the rest of the story planned and ill make a final decision once your story is done :) hope to see an update soon
TamiLove chapter 14 . 2/16
Omfg... Snape you complete arsehole... Lol! Id forgotten about this admittedly. Had to go back a chap before reading this one but im just as enraptured as i was from the start! Love this story! I cant wait for moar!
HowlingRain chapter 14 . 2/16
Just found your story today and I must say that it is totally awesome! I'm seriously loving it. I really liked the scene where the house collapsed and Draco and Harry had their sort of 'go on without me!' moment, and the moment prior to that where they were worried about finding each other, well, and every other scene with Harry and Draco cuz I like drarry lol, but particularly the morning after the full moon where there wasn't even a dramatic encounter or anything but the tone of that part carried across the emotions for you. Jaime is so cute, even if he can be a bit of a terror lol. I was surprised by Molly's attempted wolficide (does that sound like a good word for suicide by wolf?), but the scene was very well done. All in all your writing is really good :). Anyway, Great story so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
MagnificentFern chapter 14 . 2/16
I am so glad to see a new chapter, and what a chapter... this is so great, I'm happy but at the same time I am trying to anticipate what can happen next and this is intense! I didn't expect Harry's escape to fail, and even less the announcement(s) from Snape. Thank you so much!
TheBeauty chapter 14 . 2/16
Poor Harry. At least Sirius felt like a prisoner in Grimmauld Place. Harry actually is one :(
natsuki23 chapter 14 . 2/16
No! Remus, when will you finally go back on Harry's side. Please be okay Harry. I look forward to Harry's escape and Jaime's fate.