Reviews for The Wolven Brood
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 20 . 4/17
Your fiction is really captivant and well-written. And I like the fact that the characters are not all black or all white, their personality is nuanced.
I really enjoyed read your story, thank you for sharing it with us.
Shikara Alien chapter 12 . 2/24
i dont really like how Submissive harry is...
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
beautiful sweet orbs.

I COLLECT SALMON.
shirokko chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
freaky.

well done.
Shirokko chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
I really beginn to think you despise Ron *laugh*
I can sort of understand it. And then I dont.
But its okay. I can fully understand Harrys reason this time. Beeing treated as a prisoner, no compassion from Remus (which I find disturbingli Out of Character), everyone beeing afraid of him an no one telling him whats happening to him... strange. Really.
SerpensPrincess chapter 20 . 9/25/2017
Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
If you had bothered to read the books you would know that one can only become a werewolf on the full moon, bitten by a fully transformed werewolf. Ron's brother was bitten by one in human form.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
This is very interesting so far, but stop calling eyes "orbs." Once or twice could be okay, but almost every time is too much. It's awkward and weird. No one calls eyes "orbs" on a regular basis so it comes accross as you trying too hard, like if you were to say "falange" instead of finger. Let eyes be eyes and get creative with word choice somewhere else. That being said, I still look forward to the rest of the story!
HoldYourBreath-Hiccup chapter 20 . 7/24/2017
this is such a well written and thought out story. you act as if you've let down your readers, but I say you've ruined every creature fix I've ever read! this was stunning. beautiful even. thank you.
HoldYourBreath-Hiccup chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
Stunning.
MissMJS chapter 20 . 3/16/2017
Ohhhhhhh how I just love werewolf Harry! Always the best!
I loved this story and the Drarry in this! Absolutely lovely!
Looshkins chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
This was amazing! Thank you!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
I loved it update more please
AnyankaEllie chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
Previously I avoided reading the stories where Harry could act darker than usual, against friends, where his friends could be pricks, but I liked this story so much I read it in one breath. Thank you a lot for this one, it's really unique. And all that winter background adds something animal to the whole setting.
Casandrasa chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
I had long wanted to re-read this story because I left my preferred medium and start all over from the beginning. Today I could finish reading it, it's been a nice story, with its problems and resolutions. Remus is perhaps a sign of a person who hates what is sometimes regrets what he does and other work in the worst way possible. Severus and Dumbledore obnoxious and generally a good fic, thanks for sharing :)