Reviews for The Wolven Brood
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 20 . 2/9
This was a nice little story. I’m surprised at how much I enjoyed it. And I’m very happy at how different it was from a lot of other stories. None of it seemed predictable to me. Definitely worth the read.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 2 . 2/8
WTF! I would have thought Remus of all people would understand. Y r they all acting like this? It’s just... wtf?!
Lucileec chapter 20 . 12/27/2020
Wow! This was so good! Kept me hooked the whole time!
theunraveledghoul chapter 20 . 11/16/2020
This was mindblowingly perfect, it was so different to every Drarry I've read. I simply loved it so much I couldn't stop reading until the end.

Thank you thank you thank you so much for writting this brilliant piece of Drarry.
LibbyRose chapter 20 . 6/10/2019
Another absolutely amazing story! I loved it! Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2019
this was an amazing journey. read it all in one go, technically it's monday 4 am. but worth. i love this balance of showing and telling style that you've perfected.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Huh. If he realized immediately then he should have escaped to Gringotts, carry as much money as he can and arrange for Wolfsbane and a place to stay.
DarkSecrets666 chapter 6 . 10/7/2018
I have to admit that I wasn't keen on the idea of a werewolf Potter at first but your writing style is excellent and enticing. So far, I'm thoroughly enjoying this adventure and I will continue on
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
This story seems like it might be interesting, but I’m turned off by the fact that Harry is turned when he wasn’t bitten on the full moon by a transformed werewolf. It’s not logical because if werewolves could turn someone while in human form, they would likely be turning everyone they could get their teeth on.
Also, I’m not fond of fics that portray his friends turning on him for something as trivial as being a werewolf. Fics where they’ve been spying on him or paid to be his friends and minders, I’ll read, but turning on him for something like this story seems to be indicating, I’ll pass.

Kudos for the first chapter though, it’s well written when I overlook how he is bitten.
Berrybanana05 chapter 20 . 8/18/2018
Agh, such a beautifully written fic!
Loved this extract~
"Dream with me, Malfoy," he whispered back, smiling when the blond's lids lifted to reveal glittering eyes shot with liquid silver. "Just this once."

Amazing.
Berrybanana05 chapter 4 . 8/18/2018
Agh, I totally saw it coming that Draco was a werewolf! Oml, I’m so excited.
But also HARRY GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF-!
Tooru Heer chapter 20 . 8/13/2018
Good job
Does not matter chapter 7 . 7/2/2018
Reading this way after it was written but harry should be a anti-hero
MimiTaylor chapter 20 . 4/28/2018
I'm so glad you finished this! I can't thank you enough for your wonderful version of our favorite boy's life.
Cavelenare chapter 20 . 4/26/2018
My gosh! This story was so raw and beautiful. My heart aches, really. There were a few plot holes and some spelling mistakes but I didn't mind them. This story was amazing. Thank you for sharing.