Reviews for The Wolven Brood
If you had bothered to read the books you would know that one can only become a werewolf on the full moon, bitten by a fully transformed werewolf. Ron's brother was bitten by one in human form.
This is very interesting so far, but stop calling eyes "orbs." Once or twice could be okay, but almost every time is too much. It's awkward and weird. No one calls eyes "orbs" on a regular basis so it comes accross as you trying too hard, like if you were to say "falange" instead of finger. Let eyes be eyes and get creative with word choice somewhere else. That being said, I still look forward to the rest of the story!
HoldYourBreath-Hiccup chapter 20 . 7/24
this is such a well written and thought out story. you act as if you've let down your readers, but I say you've ruined every creature fix I've ever read! this was stunning. beautiful even. thank you.
HoldYourBreath-Hiccup chapter 12 . 7/21
Stunning.
MissMJS chapter 20 . 3/16
Ohhhhhhh how I just love werewolf Harry! Always the best!
I loved this story and the Drarry in this! Absolutely lovely!
Looshkins chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
This was amazing! Thank you!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
I loved it update more please
AnyankaEllie chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
Previously I avoided reading the stories where Harry could act darker than usual, against friends, where his friends could be pricks, but I liked this story so much I read it in one breath. Thank you a lot for this one, it's really unique. And all that winter background adds something animal to the whole setting.
Casandrasa chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
I had long wanted to re-read this story because I left my preferred medium and start all over from the beginning. Today I could finish reading it, it's been a nice story, with its problems and resolutions. Remus is perhaps a sign of a person who hates what is sometimes regrets what he does and other work in the worst way possible. Severus and Dumbledore obnoxious and generally a good fic, thanks for sharing :)
Thanatophobia kills chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
YOU KILLED NEVILLE!? NOOOO! I LOVE HIM :,, (
StellarCompanion chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I lost count for the Orbdate. but you did much better as far as limiting 'orbs' goes. And I LOVE the plotline. honestly I'm so excited about this plot.
StellarCompanion chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
I'm actually super excited about this Orbdate!
Chapter23:7 total: 26:23
you're improving a I really love the storyline. like really. :D
StellarCompanion chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Orbdate eyes:orbs
this chapter: 2:8 total: 3:16
I love the storyline but I dislike the reactions. Except Draco 3 , I think Remus would be highly sympathetic. and the others wouldn't be as fearful bc he's basically harmless until the full moon, but even then, the Wolfsbane Potion would make him harmless. anyways, I love this. This has been an Orbdate (update on orb count)
StellarCompanion chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
okay I've decided to provide you with a chapterly orbdate. it shows the ratio of eye(s) to orb(s) like so:
1:8 is this chapter's orbdate. glad to be of service!
StellarCompanion chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
okay so I am dying bc you keep using orbs instead of eyes and it kind of makes me think nobody has eyelids? like its so hard to focus bc ORBS. JUST ORBS.