Reviews for If Only You Knew
Zizzle-Fashizzle chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
"Because I can't die today, it'll mess up my schedule and all"?

Jessie chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
This narrative is one of the best I've read in a while. This actually would make a great novel series. Since it is original, you could get a novel published. I'm guessing Little and Brown (publishers of Max Ride, Twilight) would eat this up.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
The MR tone of voice is great. This is better than Daniel X!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Absolutely fantastic!
KatieGallagherDare chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
and you just gotta stop there huh oh well cant wait till yu update and you have to update none of this authors note stuff that gets us excited thinking its another chapter

KatieGallagherDare chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
.IT. and its hilarious lol you awesome and now im going to go finfsh reading this very important life story of yours

Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Hiya Chica! Guess what! I'm procrastinating! probably knew that. Oops. Sorry. Anyways, I just can't take that much reading of school stuff all at once. Note to self, don't ever procrastinate on AP World reading again. No, seriously, you'll kill yourself wondering why the heck you didn't do it the night before. Le sigh. Twenty pages left to read. I really don't wanna. Oh, wait, I'm supposed to review to ya. Oops.

Okay, I love this story. I also get all the references your making, well, since I'm your bestest friend and have already read your story that you're writing. So, yeah. I still love it though! :D So, yeah. Normally, I'd wanna bug ya by wasting all the characters, but I gots homework. By the way, TWO HOUR DELAY! so yeah, bye.

Your friend, (and partner in crime)

jazzstfu chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Hm. Interesting.

Why is this in the Daniel X category again?
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Look I'm reviewing. I found the magical reviewy button. You know I'm going to try and use up all my characters. Then you get to read a ridicuously long review. That doesn't always have to do with what you just wrote. Careful what you write on here me chica, I don't want anyone stealing your ideas. That would be awful. Ya know, you could publish it real soon...if you actually decided to work on your story. I know its addicting to read and write stories. It came in the really fine print, ya know, the kind you need a microscope to read. Yeah, that print. I love love love your writing style as you very well know and also love annoying you. So what better way to do it then in this ver nifty thing where I get a limited number of characters to review with and can write a really long review. No, I haven't even begun to use them up yet. Oh, exciting news...that you can't really tell anyone else cuz its about the sight I'm not really supposed to have an account on. Ya know the guy I was telling you about the other day? Chilly? Well, I learned his real name. Its Johnothan. I like it. I'm so going to use that as a name in one of the bajillion stories I have going. He asked mine and I told him Kate. He said it was a cute name. :D I really like talking to him. He listens and replies and doesn't make me feel stupid. I like guys like that, no, scratch that, I like people like that. That's kinda why I became friends with Kegan and Matt. They both put up with my random questions and questions about stuff I don't understand. I know some people are probably getting annoyed with the questions I ask them. I just truley wanna know things, ya know. I know people don't really like the ones who ask all the questions, but come on I'm curious. Wanna know what the guy looks like? *evil smile* I'm not gonna tell ya unless you ask me at school. Just so I know that you read this ridicuously long review. I'm not done yet either. By the by, I updated some of my stories. I really should go empty the dishwasher right do it for me? I'm running out of pointless and random stuff to say here. Gosh, who knew how hard it would be use up all the characters. I'm not even half way done with them yet. Dang. I really wanted to too. What else to talk about. Oh, I tried on the outfit I got from the friend and I don't think it looks that good on me. I'll have to try it on for mom though first. If it doesn't work out then I'm askin' her to make me a dress. Mom said she wouldn't mind. Do you have your costume yet? Do you think I should make a sequel to the Which One is Hikaru Game? Anyways, I ran out of things to talk about. Still have many more characters to use. Next review I'll just sing the abcs a bunch. *wickedly evil grin*
x chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Update soon!
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Isn't this that one piece you did for that prompt? It sounds like it. I really should be doing this in bad grammer to tick you off. :D Anyways, love ya chica. Glad you wrote.