Reviews for Exultant Heretic
bulletsforvalent chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i love the pairing. Integra n enrico are just a wonderful couple.. And enrico's torturing scenes, woa, they turn me on..
Yamiga chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved it, this is my favorite pairing by the way, the ending was very sad, but loved it!
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Sweet sisters of mercy! That was amazing! Two thumbs up and an A plus for awesome!
KrazyMusician chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This story is absolutely breathtaking! It incorporates a more mature writing style and keeps the reader going. I love the idea of the relationship between Integra and Maxwell. They're an adorable couple, and they were kept completely in-character :) Great work!

-KM
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This one made my head hurt. xD

Only because I have my idiot brother shooting a fake gun next to me, spongebob playing in the backround AND this. xD

Excellent although the ending was a little ... odd, to say the least..
xiar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
A beautiful fic! I liked the way you wrote about Integra and Enrico relation, the hate-love and master-servant. The ending is ironic yet poignant. Integra passing in her sleep and Enrico Maxwell a contrite man. This reminds of 2 verse in the bible - Isaiah 57:15 and Psalms 51:17, it best represented in this line "To the Unknown, Servant of Hellsing, Servant of God" a fitting end to man such as him.