Reviews for The Brilliant Light of Morning
ladyamen chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
its scary, scary how well they relationship fits in the actual canon,
its a shame you stopped here
fatewalker chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I love how you simply acknowledge Dean/Sam's co-dependence; not as an illness or issue, simply as how things are.

And, seriously, this is the best line EVER in fic:

"I mean, with the life we lead, you could have ended up a necrophiliac, or God forbid, a Barry Manilow fan".
fatewalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I think I'm addicted to your writing - be it Glee or SN. I'm trying to remember if this fic is the one I read a long time ago, or not...oh well, I'll enjoying (re)reading it till I find out.
rowdy-missus chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
This whole story was so brilliant, I truly hope you've done something similar for season 5.
ohcaptainredpanda chapter 11 . 6/6/2010

This was such a good story. Honestly, you worked the slashy parts in EXACTLY where I imagined them. The writers must have known that people like us would dream about stuff like this. Some of the writing is just begging to be smutted up. Now you know what you have to do, right? Season 5!
Implied.Awesome chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
your ruby/sam holds promise, but i still love what you are doing with dastiel.
Implied.Awesome chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Never has a 'what is' scenario fic been THIS good. You are a Dastiel goddess.
Emerin chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
holy crap girlie. Now, I don't normally do chaptered stories (my ADD and impatience get the better of me), but this one just SPOKE to me, and ohhhhh I'm SO glad I listened. The tale of the boys, from beginning to bitter end...GAH! It was so beautiful, in a heart-wrenching way. I'm just glad I know Cas comes back in Season 5, or I'd never be able to stop crying after chapter 11. So, you gonna do another series? Cause I think Cas has more right to Dean than that hussy Lisa *nodnod*
aviddaydreamer chapter 11 . 5/23/2010

wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
what a sexy version
dustie-snark chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Hooray, another chapter! absolutely perfect, as usual. Please tell me you're writing into season 5 as well!
Lady Mu chapter 11 . 1/5/2010

I like this story! It is simple and straightforward, and no major grammar errors to distract from the reading.

I really like how you've built the relationship between Dean and Castiel, and I think you description of their characters is really good. I love how you are describing the conflict taking place in both of them. :D it's awesome.

Thanks for writing!
Melissa Brite chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Love it.
Tashilover chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Oh my, my, my. I remembered reading this a long time ago but don't remember if I reviewed. I think it was because I had yet to see season four fully and didn't really understand Dean and Castiel's relationship. But now I do and I find this fic wonderfully delicious. The fact that you added sexual tension to certain scenes is a pleasure (HAH!) to read. Though this part here, with Dean kissing him I think, is a bit too early in the relationship for that. Castiel making Dean orgasm is one thing - it was an accident- but knowingly kissing him is another. But I really don't care that much. Hee hee hee.
smartassmusicjunkie94 chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Hehe! You should have called this story 'The Way Season 4 Should Have Gone'. :P Loved it all and it was very well written. I'd love to know if you're gonna do season 5 as well because I'd read it.