Reviews for THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN
peodbears chapter 7 . 7/13
Jo is so endearing she makes me want to wrap her in a blanket and watch sappy action movies with her and have her point out exactly which move was poorly executed or simply humanly impossible. She's a rather serious person, having seen and done things that would break most people, but I think this chapter has showed her more human side, with her being worn out because of the long shifts, letting her guard down and being affected by the lost hours of sleep. Truly an amazing character.
nikitabell chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
I really like the lead char Jo, she's very funny and sarcastic at times.

Some of the best parts was where she told Eric was gay, and in the Piggly Wiggly
alexiis chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I just found your story and i am in love with it! Really!
i love the plot and the characters. Eric and Jo are the perfect match ! I had a lot of fun reading the dialogs of both of them and it is awesome how good you managed to build their characters and theis relationship so it's never getting boring. :) Also your plot around the relationship is exicting and you really draw the reader into the story. I couldn't stop reading and was very sad when i reached this last chapter. :( I would would really love to read more :)
Hopefully you are still writing some storys because you are really talented. ;)
mrsnorthman76 chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
I commented on every chapter. you have to update. Everyone should leave have to finish this. Sookie sucks in the show and Jo is the best. finish this please.
mrsnorthman76 chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
great chapter
mrsnorthman76 chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
good chapter,.
mrsnorthman76 chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
best chapter
mrsnorthman76 chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
jo is so fucked up but love her.
mrsnorthman76 chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Love billie.
mrsnorthman76 chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
he went down on her. loved this chapter
mrsnorthman76 chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
good chapter
mrsnorthman76 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
blue ovaries for girls is the best. we have them.
mrsnorthman76 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
love the zombies
mrsnorthman76 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
like AJ and this chapter.
mrsnorthman76 chapter 18 . 9/16/2013