Reviews for I Heard The World
Mrbiq chapter 18 . 3/6
Aaah! Cliff hanger...

"Lelouch vi Brittania..." Shirley whispered-

Urk. Bet Lelouch was choking at that moment.

Update?
Prof. Omnom chapter 18 . 2/17
How dead is this story on a scale of one to hopes and dreams of children?
Doom Marine 54 chapter 13 . 2/2
Dude we get it, you know about giant robot anime. You don't need to convince us anymore.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 2/2
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god the g-gundam reference caught me off guard, you're story is amazing dude.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 2/2
So Suzaku is using a super robot in a real robot world...epic.
MightyBommb chapter 1 . 1/20
….Very interesting
Tayuke chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
i like this. it's the perfect way of relaying a lot of background information without having a character ruin his image by spouting a really long story. your writing style is also absolutely perfect; feels like the official thing.
i'm loving the story so far. it's a very interesting twist and i'm really looking forward to reading more of this. it's very well thought out.
hmm... are those author's intentionally named such? i choked when i saw G. Freeman.
ichiruzuka chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
It's pretty obvious where Onizuka came from. But isn't his given name Eikichi?
Sleepyreader319 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
OZ x OZ chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So Suzaku summoned a Stand now?

By the way, interesting premise. Color me amused and following.
Gerren chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
One of the best CG fics I've read yet! Hopefully you come back to this!
KelpieandTheHuntress chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
I really like this so far! :D Its interesting to see how Suzaku and Lelouch will react when their roles are switched.
Though I am really hoping Lelouch has some kind of super devious plan in store to help Britannia! XD
victor janus chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
i do hope you'll return to this story you never even got to the important part. exactly what happened to euphie and the family when lelouch committed treason.
i know restarting a fic you haven't updated in a year and a half is hard but you sort of let it go at a point where every thing was at a cliffhanger.
please i beg you give us some closer.
Miki-chan13 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
i got to this story through The eye of the Beholder. i can see why snakeboy33 said this was good.
MistyCoil chapter 16 . 3/22/2013