Reviews for Siren of the Sea
big fan chapter 10 . 6/7
I've been waiting years but I won't give up! I know you must be busy now but it could be nice if we can get at least some words from you! You know, like how are you doing or if you are working in another projects! :)
Dupus chapter 1 . 6/6
please update SHAYPPPPPP!
Pleaseeeee updateeeeee T-T
Random Reader chapter 10 . 4/28
Author-san,

Would you still be able to read this review?

I hope u finish this story.
Dattebayo Suki chapter 10 . 1/21
Oh, My Godness! Complete this fic, pleeease...
you dissappear too longgggg
banal chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
This is a new fandom for me so I just found this story a couple of days ago. It's been quite a pleasure to read. It's not full of most of the writing cliches you find in fan fiction and I like that it's taken a couple of unexpected turns. It's inspired me to write some more, too, which is always good.

Fuck all those 'you don't care about us/this story isn't even worth it' reviews. It's bollocks. Update when you can and don't feel guilty about it because this is your story, not theirs :-) I'd love to read some more, but not if it's just forced out and not thought out.

PS If you feel you can't continue it, could you let me know? Because I would cheerfully take this under my wing and try to finish what you started, if you'd be cool with that.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Pretty good.
key chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Hey ShayP. This is really cruel to leave the story in the most interesting place. But anyway I just wanted to say that SoS is amazing. And you are amazing in crating something so...thrilling. I wonder if this is just 1 chapter away from the end? 2 years this question have been bothering me. Could it be that you have something written but not posted ? Maybe any spoiler or something ? Something ? ... Cheers
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
T.T to end it right there you must be as cruel as a siren! But honestly, this is sooooo well written! I know it's probably never going to be updated, and you'll probably never see my review, but I wanted to try and let you know how awesome this story is.
Coolyo chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
Read this since you first started this story and i go back here oce in a while if youve updated your stories. sad to not see new chapters. anyway, hope youre fine and doing what u love. ((pls update your stories))
Art chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
FUUUUUUUDGE! I STILL CAN'T FORGET THIS STORY! I wanna see the end of this fic but I guess it'll never happen. :'(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
I get that you got a life but it's been 4 years and you still haven't updated. I know it takes a super long time to write these awesome stories but I doubt it that this chapter so long that it will take so much more than 4 years to write. You have already written it down on paper and all you have to do it post it on the site.

Anyways, I hope you haven't gotten a major writers block or you lost the inspiration to write SoS but this story will probably end in two chapters by the looks of it but me and many other people won't mind if you write more :P

So please don't abandon (even though it seems like you have abandon Sos and monster) Sos and monster and finish the fanfiction so it will put all of your fans out of our misery.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »