Reviews for Siren of the Sea
krizwiz chapter 10 . 5/4
Please don't leave us hanging at this point. Please please please update.
Don't die man, don't die! I need to read the next chapter!
loo chapter 10 . 3/12
it's been a long time.. are you still alive? hehe please update..
Ai Enma chapter 10 . 2/26
im quiet sad because siren and monster are dying.

someone told me that the author will only write again if the author of inter nos on maihime will write too.

right now i felt bad just reading those 3 best stories of maihime in terms of chapters specially the review.

the world may end this september and the authors really dont mind hanging us up i guess because this is only free or they will tell you their busy, . I cant ask for much simply accepting that authors can simply kill your hope and happiness and they dont really mind it.
Hello, when is the next update? :-)
Ok your story is just awesome. That's like the third time I read it and each time it gets better. You're character are unusual but seems pretty authentic. And it's amazing to see them progress through all this cool universe !
So yeah I don't give up on an update, maybe in one month or one year it doesn't really matter :) congratulations again and sorry for my lame English
shizunat chapter 10 . 2/2
I can't hold this anymore! I want to know what will happen next! Just tell me your plot! Or first draft! Next chapter please!
kanebat chapter 10 . 1/22
Best fanfic I've ever read. I hope you'll end up finishing it someday, you're an amazing writer!
anira chapter 10 . 1/15
CADÊ O CAPíTULO 11
Gosria de saber se vc vai concluir essa fic é extremamente diferente .se shirzuru via ter seu tempo com natsuki e ter sua redenção por seus pecados e crimes.e se Toru vai rouba-la de shizuru vai terminr .
RantoJax chapter 10 . 1/12
This is really, really good. And I hope that one day you are able to finish it.
novice-otaku3 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
G! Please continue!
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Well.. is it bad I wanted some smutty goodness? That left me a little down :(
Do you even write smutty goodness?
Anyway well written if frustrating story. Hope you get back to writing eventually or let me know if you're writing elsewhere. You're talented for sure :D
I guess I expect my 'Pure Maiden Kidnapped By The Irresistible Rouge' stories to end up up more than a little dirty. Not really your fault but mine if it didnt live up to my expectations lol. :D
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Alright... I have to bitch... Shizuru beat Natsuki in a swordfight effortlessly the first time around. She was incredibly better than her. Now days later a half-starved Natsuki beats the Captain in a swordfight when before it was like a cat playing with a mouse? I dunno if you still read reviews... but consistency is important... that just really threw me for a loop in a bad way... don't be a Kishimoto, you need to stick with your established in-universe rules!

In case you're still writing and all I mean. I'm sure you've improved tons since you wrote this but I just had to get that out there.

Also, someone 'just happened' to bump into the pirate queen and she just fell off the docks? And Natsuki was the only one around who could save her? Sigh... that was really contrived. Ugh. Sad face.

Still for all my whining I did enjoy the chapter. We have love rivals on the horizon, bow and arrow for Natsuki, and oh yeah Natsuki getting molested with dubious consent while she enjoyed it was pretty awesome. This is fantasy, not reality, so Shiz having her way with a reluctant and angry Natsuki who is enjoying every second of it against her will is hawt.

I do think its silly to have Natsuki be as good and as strong as Shizuru... Natsuki was a blacksmiths daughter, a towngirl who went out hunting sometimes... Shizuru is older, an experienced swordfighter and warrior who kills people on a regualr basis and has been doing so for years. They should NOT have the same skills and physical abilities.

Glad there were finally some consequences to Natsuki being a constant rebel/pain in the ass. That is the brand and the sexual encounter. Hehe Cant wait to see Natsuki give in to Shizuru... probably wont happen for a long time though. Also wonder how Shizuru will end up changed by Natsuki? Its clear things are headed that way too. Doubly awesome. :D
Waitinrereadin chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Hey it's a wonderful read as usual and i'm rereading it for the zenith time... sooo... not to be rude or pushy... when can the next chapter come up? are you still writing it? *puppy eyes*
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »