Reviews for Torture, Tears and Terrible Temptations
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 30 . 4/14/2018
The most amazing chapter.. Im so crazy for read the next.. But i think you stoped updating.. Or was that the end? Was a Little disspointed.. I want to read more.. Is Bella dying here as in the movie/books? Or they go save an end togheter? I need to see the fic.. Was my first and favorite Draco/Bellatrix story..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
Bellatrix want to save Draco and she is goint to do so.. Narcissa use Bella's love for Draco to make her saving his son.. Im crazy for this story..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 28 . 4/14/2018
Draco is so in love with his auntie.. He worry about her and want her to be safe.. He is a gentleman..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 27 . 4/14/2018
I don't think Draco do the good here.. Bella doesn't want to suck Rodolphus's cock.. She wanted to protect him..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 26 . 4/14/2018
Dear Rodolphus receive some atentions...
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 25 . 4/14/2018
Fuck off! They need to be more carefull.. Pair of fuckers..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 24 . 4/14/2018
These two go more in love and more sweet and sexy every chapter.. The dark lord want to marry Bellatrix? Fucking hell.. Poor Draco! He is going to be heartbroken..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 23 . 4/14/2018
Rodolphus is a good man.. Just his fate was not much of a good One.. At least he survive and got out from Azkaban so much times..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 22 . 4/14/2018
I don't know why... But i love Voldemort too.. He want to fight for Bellatrix.. But is too late.. She love Draco as his lover.. The dark lord can have his body but never his love and soul..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 21 . 4/14/2018
Beautiful. Simply perfection.. Some people would think this is bizarre.. But i fall in love for this couple.. You simply make my dream true... Thanks!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 20 . 4/14/2018
I feel hurt for Draco when she say loved the Dark Lord.. And for Bella too.. But i feel confused why she tell she lied? I can't stop reading tour story..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 19 . 4/14/2018
Narcissa i trully like you.. Bellatrix deserve that slap in the face.. But no in the meeting room.. Draco was bad behave.. He enjoyedevery fuck.. And put the fault on Bella's shoulders.. Bad boy..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 18 . 4/14/2018
Love birds.. I can imagine Drago with his blue suit.. A total man for his auntie plus lover.. Soon they are falling more for each other.. More so..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 17 . 4/14/2018
What the fuck.? She is alive and fine.. And horny.. God.. She really want him to please her.. But he is afraid of loss her... Draco is so handsome and cutie..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 16 . 4/14/2018
OMG the Dark Lord knows! This was a Little scary to me.. I don't know Draco to die but so not Bella to die too! For fuck sake...