Reviews for Knowledge is a Burden
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
The pure exquisite torture that he put her through! What a wonderful little story.
Hate Eater chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
he knew.
she knew he knew.
he knew she knew he knew.
to anything, it only make it better
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I probably would have fallen over after he was reaching for the salt lol...meh...Beast Boy was too sexy for my brain to comprehend (that's a good thing) God I'm bout to fall over right now from just reading that...-crazy fangirl inside drools over Beast Boy- xD
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I was like WHAT DOES HE KNOW like the enitre time (even though we all pretty much could figure out what he knew if you paid attention for about five seconds)! This was pretty good, and I like it. Kudos!
titantrouble chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
three words I LOVED IT
Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Okay, so wow. Beast Boy is unbelievably sexy in here XD How you manage to make him that hot I will never know. Great job portraying the whole thing! Love the whole "he knows" idea. Very cool. Keep up the awesome work.
Artistic18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I loved this. I absolutely loved this. It was so simple yet seductive but still light. And i loved how Beast Boy was all cool- yup, loved this story.
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw! How beautiful!
Maihowl chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Your an AWESOME writter! I luffed your story and the way you portrayed the characters!
melodic-melanie chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I would love this story even more...

...if I knew what the hell was going ON! God, I'm so confused! What does he know? I'm assuming it's the fact that she likes him. I can't tell! It's so damn confusing! DX

Besides that, this story is great! :D There were like no grammar mistakes, except for Beast Boy's name (It's "Beast Boy", not "Beast boy").

Keily Bee chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
!:D Great!
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love it! You have a talent for these characters! I hate it how some people feel they have to force people together to show emotion. But you captured her breathlessness perfectly! You have a good grip on their emotions and how they work without making them sexual in an obvious way! I love it!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009