Reviews for Fun 'n Games At Ouran
Dude That's Radical chapter 16 . 5/18
I have re-read this several times and there is no other fanfiction that I've ever read that is quite like this. I've enjoyed reading this for the past few days.
bakezorishoes chapter 11 . 4/15
Aaaaaaaahhh! Gosh darn you you foul evil creature! Now I'm shipping Kagome with Kyoya and I don't even want to!
Great story by the way, I love it! Other than a few mistakes between first person and second person point of view it's flawless as far as I'm concerned
Morumottogyaru chapter 16 . 3/26
I loooooove this story (especially Krabby and Sparrow). You did a really great job on it. I hope you are/going to make a living from writing. I'll be rooting for you!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 3/25
This is probably my favorite cross in of these shows or at least a very close second if not. I just read it for a second time and I loved it every bit as much. It is soooo full of loveable goodness. Thank you so much for all the hard work you did to write and share it with us. ,
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 16 . 3/10
i so loved your story. i loved seeing Kagome slowly open up!
Artamas15 chapter 6 . 1/25
My god i love this story! It's refreshing to read about someone with such an usual personality like Kagome's! and the chapters are really long too! You my friend are a brilliant writer!
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 12 . 1/25
hahahahaha hehe me love this story
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 6 . 1/25
me story )
PikaGirl chapter 7 . 1/15
I'MSO HAPPY! You don't find to many pokemon and inuyasha crossovers with ouran high school ya know. You made myday a br
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Ouchh too bad I'm actually looking forward to that Sesshoumaru part XD hahahahahaha. Actually I'm amazed that we actually had the exact same idea! That idea is awesome dude and I can't help but laugh whenever I imagine that hag's terrified face hahahaha *smiles* *sigh* awwww...

You know your stories always make me feel I'm in cloud 9 and makes my heart flutter *grins* so perfect.
Awesome story as always! And I wish you good luck in you next story, if you're going to do one. :))
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
. ! THEY'RE SOOOO ADORABLE! Gott! I always love their Mother and Son relationship! *heart heart*
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
This was so good and it made me laugh so much
Keep on the writes
misherukuro chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Thank you for the story. ,

Krabby and Sparrow were adorable.
Neellok chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
This is an interesting story... the one thing that bothers me is Kagome breaking Tamaki's wrist and people laughing about it/trying not to laugh. Do we learn why she is so cold?
Tahere-Ravenword chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
I really really really loved this story! It was not what I was expecting from the title and I loved that, I don't like overly happy fics where everyone craps rainbows and lollipops. But I like ouran and it's rare to find a good fanfic that's not overrun with marry sues. There was so much emotion in this story and it's so well written. I was hooked from the very first sentence and if you ever choose to be a professional author I believe you will become one of the greats, right up there with J.K. Rowling, J.R. and Marion Zimmer Bradley.
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »