Reviews for Fun 'n Games At Ouran
lara5170 chapter 15 . 5/6
This is a nice story and I am glad I have read it
Eagle Dreamer chapter 16 . 3/11
It was a bit weird at times but I loved it.
Kite06 chapter 16 . 3/8
After all this time (was reading it when we chalets were still coming out lol) I still find my self re-reading this story and laughing and smiling like an idiot. Haha, I love your story and writing! I hope you keep it up!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 3/6
Tamaki is so stupid. This was hilarious.
cathern.cain chapter 10 . 2/21
I have read this story a few times now and I like what you did with Totosi and Shakku Arai. For future thought you could use Masamune. He was around in the 13th century but with as old and Totosi is that doesn't seem like a stretch.
Love chapter 16 . 2/20
Honestly had read this several times, best story I have ever read! Kinda wish it was uploaded to wattpad
great story
blackbloodywolf chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Kyaa~ that was so good!
Sukidesuyo chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
man they sound so annoying in this chapter. and now I officially hate kyoya
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
I'm really glad that I stuck with this. This is my first Moro and Kagome crossover. It was interesting to see how Kagome slowly changed but still is able to be herself. I enjoyed all the times that Tamaki got to kiss the wall..That always made my day. Keep up the good work. :P
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Kagome is officially a Pokémon Master/ Disney princess.
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 16 . 1/23/2016
Dear God, finally! Tamaki got a 'nice' greeting from Kagome. I thought it would never come! Oh, great story by the way. *coughs to cover up her embarrassment* Anyways, I hope you write more stories in this crossover genre. You're a very good writer. *runs away to find another story to read*
desember.mears chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
I loved your story. My main critisim for you though would have to be the mixing of p.o.v.'s. If you are going to write the story in 3rd person then it would be best to stick to it without throwing in we, us and out. It should just be they and their.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
The FOURTH WALL IS DOWN!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
O I just love that last line
Keep on the writes