Reviews for Fun 'n Games At Ouran
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 11/9
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 11/9
I love how she still calls them "yellow buffaloes"
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 11/9
Whos Saka? ive must have missed that
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 11/8
I wonder when they're gonna find out that Kagome is a girl
Guest1 chapter 2 . 10/31
Everyone, start picking on Tamaki!
ApolloAres13 chapter 16 . 10/27
This was one of the best Crossovers I've read...3 times...
Eyriegirl345 chapter 16 . 10/11
I LOVED your story! There were parts that I couldn't stop laughing about. I also liked the Kagome and Mori moments.
AnimePunk23 chapter 16 . 8/28
this was so sweet
BasFUl chapter 5 . 7/14
If you take natsu (from fairytail)and black_star (from soul eater) they would look like the twins because natus hair is pin-
natsu: its salmon not pink
K and black stars hair is blu-
Black star: bow go your god peasent
thzts it tackes out a bat if you keep inturupting me i will hit you with this bat sorry any way if you take natsu and black star they look like the twins with there hair.
Deadpool-girl chapter 16 . 7/9
I loved the story, it was one of the best ouran inuyasha crossover that I have ever read.
BrickSheep chapter 16 . 5/18
I have re-read this several times and there is no other fanfiction that I've ever read that is quite like this. I've enjoyed reading this for the past few days.
bakezorishoes chapter 11 . 4/15
Aaaaaaaahhh! Gosh darn you you foul evil creature! Now I'm shipping Kagome with Kyoya and I don't even want to!
Great story by the way, I love it! Other than a few mistakes between first person and second person point of view it's flawless as far as I'm concerned
Morumottogyaru chapter 16 . 3/26
I loooooove this story (especially Krabby and Sparrow). You did a really great job on it. I hope you are/going to make a living from writing. I'll be rooting for you!
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »