Reviews for Yeah, You
I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
And here I go! :)
andersse chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
So I've been holding off on reading this cause I LOVE your writing and was sad that this is the last story of yours to catch up on. I think we must be about the same age (I'm 39). I live your writing because it's always sweet, witty, sexy, and relatable.
bwalker31 chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
I hate how edward gets blamed for everything.. and bella acts like a stuck up bitch. It's very aggravating. Lol. But I love the story.
Tinyvamp chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Sorry I know you have finished the story, but hello my 2 most favorite movies in one story it's like you wrote this just for me. I love it!
Qweenb7p chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
This is the funniest thing I have ever read. I needed laughter after today and I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Love the characters, the writing and definitely the story!
Hazeldene chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
God I love your humour! I know the angst thing is what makes Twi what it is, but geez, its good to read a great story without it. Just heaps of ridiculous misunderstandings. Your story had me laughing till the tears ran down my face so many times. It was hysterical. Please write more, I love your nerdy, self consious beautiful Edward. LIMB rocks.
Thank you.
Hazeldene chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Hi,
I love your sense of humour, your stories are laugh out loud , thanks
momma2fan chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
I just found this story and I loved it. I laughed and I cried. Great job...!
maphie chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Awww. I love this story but I have to say that either I was dreaming or I read a version very similar to this on my own. What I mean is I read this fic on the rec of cosmogirl in one of her Fics but it reads oddly familiar. I felt like I read it before... Forgive my senility (yes, im that old) Anyhow, love the sweet 16 candles type story.
crazymama chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Sweet jebus... I can't believe this was your first fic, Mar! I loved it. Giggle snorts aplenty interspersed ooohs and aaahs. Thanks!
crazymama chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
I really love Le Donger! I'm loving this mash-up of 16 Candles / Twilight. Awesome.
mugglemom08 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I went to talk to the DJ about my special request. He said he wasn't doing dedications. "I just heard you dedicate "Hungry Like the Wolf" to Nessie from Jacob, you liar."

-BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I bow to your awesomeness.

"I didn't have a boom box, so I hoped my iPod would do the trick," he whispered into my hair.

-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
mugglemom08 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
We loitered around the drink table for a bit, waiting for the girls. Jazz was talking to some of his other friends when I felt arms reach around my waist. I smiled and turned around to see the girl I had been waiting for.

I was on the verge of running over there and jumping the guy, but then I saw her. Tanya. What the fuck was she wearing? Bad Madonna outfit? Knew it. She was walking over to him.

She wrapped her arms around Edward, and I watched him turn with a smile toward her.

-Why was he waiting for her? I'm so confused. *off to read next chapter*
mugglemom08 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I'm glad this is complete or I'd be having an anxiety attack right about now. Don't do anything stupid, Edward!
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »