Reviews for Waterlogged
Andraia452 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Tumblr sent me here. It was certainly different. I can see Leo being a closeted freak.
My Poison Pen chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
OMG! Dayum! It is hawt in here!
rose hamato chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
dude,that was so make another one?
bruh chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
this was amazing, I loved it! Awesome job!
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Hmmm, I'm just having a hard time picturing Leo as the submissive type and Mikey as the dominant. I mean, I could see Mikey being fine with either role, but I always saw Raph and Leo as being two dominant males. Other than that, I thought this was pretty good.
Kain Sinner chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Curiosity quickly turned to delight as I read on. That was brilliantly written and thoroughly enjoyable. Excellent work! :D
seeran105 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
O.o...meep... Thats cool.
Toonytoons1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
WOOOOT
AmazingAwesomesauce chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This so sooooo hottt! PLEASE do another one, but I want to read and visualize and hear their moans. :)
theboxfairy chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I don't have an asphyxiation fetish myself, but I loved this. And masochists. And orgies.
tundervolt chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love you.

Sorry I don't know what esle to say :D !

YOU ARE MADE OF WIN!
Love-LeoxRaph-Rage chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
XD OMG! LOVED IT! You should make anoooooother! Pleaaaaase! This was cute, funny and oiiiiiiii! HOT!~ Go Turtlecest!

~B
Mew Sakura chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
woo, im back! went on a long trip, so i had no time here.

ive heard of asphyxia, or whatever it is, in rising sun by michael crichton.
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
...Jeez...How long of an orgy did you make this? They only had half an hour worth of air! Still, it was great.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow.

XD

Even if it was an orgy, you still managed to get some MikeyLeo and RaphDonnie in it; they seemed to be just a little bit closer to each other during this... um... play.

Smug Raph Love.

Cute & Confident Donnie Love.

Needing Leo Love.

Mikey? Well, he was just so very Mikey, so love all the way!

XD

And the water part makes sense; wouldn't surprise me if all of them got this urge during mating season :}