Reviews for Sword and the Needle
Update dude! Twas worth reading, looking for a shocking end! KONOSETSU all the way. :)
Teito Bloodriver chapter 28 . 4/5
Soooo...Jack Rakan appears now,not many KonoSetsu fanfics have Jack appeared though,nice
Guest chapter 71 . 10/7/2014
It's been quite a long time since ur last update. If the story is coming to the end soon, it more preferable that u update frequently to end it in a nice pace.
I have been waiting for the next chapter for months! It's a great story but the waiting time for next chapter is freaking slow!
I do hope u spare a thought for those who luv ur story and is waiting for the next chapter BY updating it soon.
Guest chapter 71 . 9/9/2014
Update pls!
Cronomon chapter 71 . 8/10/2014
Wow I had no idea what a ride I was in for when I clicked on this fic. But it's been great. 71 chapters in a couple days? Pshh no big deal. I have to say, your fic is one of the few that has tons of OCs I don't mind reading about. And I love how the rest of the original cast kept popping up as the story went on, like having Fuka and Fumika as the Rani and Fei Ku as the queen. That was just amazing. I think you portray Setsuna and Konoka's relationship very well too, even though they seem to be separated a lot throughout their journey. Setsuna and Asakura's friendship is also adorable. Ahh good on you, Asakura, respecting that Setsuna doesn't like you but still being such an awesome friend!

This whole new twist with Setsuna dying after the war kinda reminds me of the legend of Achilles and Patroclus. It'd be way too sad if it actually turned out that way though! Nnn I hope both Setsuna and Konoka can survive and be happy and everyone else can be happy and it'll all be good. It seems like the battle is finally approaching! I look forward to the next chapter.
ILoveMilk chapter 71 . 8/2/2014
Kailor sama please update pretty please TT TT
ErzaVsErzaFan chapter 71 . 6/17/2014
How CAN you?...how dare you?
You update this fic NOW! Its to damn good to end there!
I want MOAR! And at this point...
Im begging on my knees! Please!
I would do anything. Just... do this for all the fans out there.
ErzaVsErzaFan
Domira chapter 71 . 6/13/2014
Oh my god I don't even know what to say this story is just incredible and amazing one of the best stories I've ever read I hope you continue like that!
Yuki chapter 71 . 2/2/2014
Absolutely fantastic! But tragically short! Update again soon please!
WhiteWings chapter 71 . 1/11/2014
Dear jeebus...that was amazing •_• and YESSSSSSS setsuna is alive! And she saved vaiden! And jeez I was such in an intense mode my heart was pounding with anticipation XD And oohhhh Konica dosnt know but Emily does and even maybe Asakura soon haha this is getting so interesting :)
Lance58 chapter 71 . 1/10/2014
Nooooo... :'( please update soon.. Such a short chapter :((( don't kill setsuna please
WhiteWings chapter 70 . 1/9/2014
Dang that was...that was just...amazing...so much as just revealed •_• and pleaaaase let setsuna be back in time to save vaiden! Allso yezzzzz finally i know who saved setsuna woth the mountain lion! i really wanted to know that :p And noooo man setsuna can't die ._. She's to awesome to .-. Well this was an awesome chap and please update soon :)
Crowhanyou chapter 70 . 1/7/2014
it sure is a lot to take in,but i love it nonetheless,though i must admit Collie with Setsuna are a good combination too :P
...What wait?! Then Setsuna will die?!
though with how the story going this ending seem appealing,but still ;-;...i still wish she didn't have to die too..
TAT,after coming this far and have yet to enjoy her time after war too,noooooooo TAT
stealyourfood chapter 70 . 1/7/2014
Wait this is so much. So Setsuna will have to die? And Camrin's going to be a pain in the ass. That's just tragic for the heroine. Sighs. And so that's what 'It wasn't him' meant. darn. And also I'm glad that Setsuna managed to find closure with Collie.

I can't wait for the next update, darn, this is all so suspenseful!
WhiteHairRules chapter 70 . 1/7/2014
ERMAHGERD

I screamed. Really screamed. I screamed when I read you will make a story just for me. Oh my g-Holy fucking...dude, you have no idea how much you made me happy. I-...oh fiddlesticks, god...Thank you so much. Thank fucking you! Really, thanks! :'D

Go Setsura! or Setsukura?

As for this chapter, Setsuna really died? :O that was one hell of a plot twist. Then she will came back to life, just to die again? You twisted our brains too far, dude.

But, hey, whatever you want. Although I really REALLY love Setsuna, her dying at the end sounds appealing to me. I'm a sucker for awesome protagonist who died a heroic death or sometimes bittersweet endings. It shows that anyone can die. It isn't like 'Dead is Cheap so you can bring back the hero alive'. But whatever you go with, we'll still love it :)

Still continue to be awesome, ne?
Again, Thank you so much, really!

Have an awesome day to you!