Reviews for Sword and the Needle
RememberStars chapter 72 . 5/1
First off) Love the story.
Second) it's two ten in the morning so this might not make sense.
C) Where's Sayo to sweep Asakura off of her feet and mend her broken heart? Why hath thou forsaken your truest love Sayo?
Fourth) It's two ten in the morning and I love this story so much and I need more Evangeline being a total badass i.e wrecking armies because she's just that powerful.
Great to see you update another chapter but please update again soon. Hopefully not another year long wait.
Please update soon! I hope the next chapter will be another year long wait.
octoberchevyfudge chapter 72 . 4/3
I love this story so please hurry and update
I love this, there is so much substance in every chapter. I was waiting for the Gods to come into play but I never thought it would be so heartbreaking when they did.
Never thought I'd want to ship Setsuna/Asakura (SetsUra?) but I'm so starting to. Or at least, like in here, more of a strong friendship.
This story... FINISH IT PLEASE.
Setch chapter 72 . 2/28
I actually squealed when I saw this... Well, mail did not send a notice. So I come and search Negima stories for the sake of it after a year and then I see this... You made my month.
Alex.Kinkade chapter 72 . 2/24
MY GOD ITS BACK I AM SO HAPPY. I REREAD THE ENTIRE THING THIS PAST WEEK SO I COULD CATCH BACK UP. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FRIEND? My old tag was JadedEnvy4544, I don't know if you remember but we spoke on Facebook a while back. I'm glad to see that you're alive and well. (Hopefully well). I hope to hear from you sooon. 3 Love the chapter and this whole story so much.
ILoveMilk chapter 72 . 2/21
Hi Kailor
Great to see you back.
I do hope you will be updating this story regularly since the story is going to end soon.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 72 . 2/20
Great update, welcome back :)
JustAnon chapter 72 . 2/18
Wow. You're back! I thought you were dead! But now you are here. Hahaha.
War! Woo an update, you're not dead! Oh man, who's gonna die in the story though ;_;
OMG is this real? is this a new chapter? i am dreaming? XDD im so mad and happy at the same time because its a really good story but now i have to read everything again XDDDD
Ollsibub chapter 72 . 2/18
Yaaay, youre back!
stealyourfood chapter 72 . 2/17
Kailor! You're back! It's incredible how I still remember each character and their role (I guess that shows how unique and impactful the story is) , and I'm really glad SatN has updated! Asakura's words are unfortunately very... ominous. And even though I support KonoSetsu here, it still seems incredibly sad for Asakura. Anyway, good work and thanks for updating!
Re read the whole damn thing. Still awesome. Hope you're not dead. Woo!