Reviews for Realizations
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i love it! that was an amazing story!
unequivocal chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I loved your dialogue for Brennan; it was completely in character.

Thanks for sharing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Amazing ending! I'm glad that things worked out!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Excellent job. Hope the show takes a similar route. ;)
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I loved that. I could just picture Brennan, sat there with the other guy, processing...

If only thats how the episode would play out. *sigh* But I think we know this will be far too early in the season for anything 'good' to happen. We shall just have to entertain ouurselves with more fanfic.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Pretty sweet. (: Good job!
Joanna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw, very cute! I'm a huge B/B fan and I could totally see this scene happening ;) great job!
cordy2007 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I very much enjoyed that, because it was very in character for both of them. If only things would turn out that way in the series. But somehow I doubt that ;-) But I guess that's what FanFic is for.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw!How sweet was that:) That was very well written!
BCWh chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aww..This was adorable!

mumrulz chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I had kind of hoped that the writers were past playing the '3rd party' card AGAIN! *frustrated sigh* - but if it has to be done, I hope that they take this route. :-)

The whole thing was very in character for both of them, from Brennan still denying that her & Booth are nothing more than partners...reiterating her views on marriage...her bluntness re using Booth's Booth trying to distract himself from Brennan's date with a beer & sport...right down to their conversation:

**“I’m saying that while I’ve known that I’ve been attracted to you for quite some time I’ve been ignoring the fact that I’m interested in you in ways which are not congruent to a professional relationship.”

“So you think I’m hot and want to date me?”

“Yes, I believe that’s what I said.”

...PMSL...yep, in character!

I really do hope that Andrew proves to be the catalyst that we are all waiting for...allowing Brennan to see a few home truths.

I believe that it will take someone else pointing Brennan in the right direction before she comes to any 'realizations' & the way that you/Andrew did it...just perfect! :-):-):-)
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wahoo! The Furbys wanna come over and hug you, they liked this story so much. Is it a one-shot? Will there be more? And I wish I were a fly on the wall at that restaurant - Andrew's face would have been priceless!

BTW, what is Andrew's position relative to Cullen?
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
*Squeals* ! I cannot wait for Season 5 after reading htis! I want it NOW. It's too far away! It's gonna be intense for sure! Hehehe. And your fic was good. They are BOUND to get together eventually...if not then all goes to hell. 3 for Booth and Bren!
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I liked that, it was a very true-to-character way for Brennan to come upon that realization. I could also imagine the grumbling Booth watching a UFC fight with his beer in hand, it was very much them. Nice ending too... I know this review is kind of useless but I'm still pretty sick and not entirely "with it" so this is as good as it's gonna get, haha.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hi there,

Oh had to love this one...Have to say I found it very amusing overall...Just love how Andrew kept saying things to her that made her actually think...

Had to laugh when she told Andrew about Booth donating his sperm...but when he came out with '“Well it’s no wonder you wouldn’t be together romantically if you wouldn’t even allow him to be a father to his own child.”...and how it knocked Bones for six, I was just so delighted...Finally, something that actually clicked with her and made her see the truth in everything up to now she had been so clinical about...

Just love how she went straight to Booth and oh how I wished that this would actually happen in reality...Like you say, it could actually happen anytime in their partnership...I sure hope it happens sooner rather than later...