Reviews for Baby your mine
09Alice1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Wow!
Just...wow! It was such an amazing story! xD
Awsome! 3
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I would've enjoyed this more if you had edited properly. I find that stories are ruined greatly when one as to constantly stop the flow of the story to try and decipher the author's grammar and spelling mistakes.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
*screaming intensifies*
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
A baby Merlin must be very cute but Arthur is right it's a bit weird because he can't kiss a baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
really loved this story it was great :D
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Aaaw, Hunith with her baby boy is so cute.
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was so good! How had I note read this one yet?

I loved it! :)
maxiemus5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really liked this story : )
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Merlin is a very powerful wizard isn't he. This was an interesting idea. :D
Chloe M Shepherd chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i think like it the Stroy about Merlin and Arthur are very good couple together i love it to much the baby stroy with prince Arthur and Merlin i'm a princewss Jane is the Sprirt of Camelot Arrvail in the castle the sun very hot and she is very beautifull thing one this stroy about Arthur became a father of Merlin's baby he love Arthur good luck in future princess Jane is very happy of Arthur and Merlin i love the stroy about Arthur,Meriln,Gaius,Gwen and Princess Jane it is sgin of the sky very blue very beautifully I love is stroy my real name is Chloe M Shepherd as to palyed as Princess Jane she very beautfully thing in the real thing so good one in the real
HELEN chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
All your stories are amazing and awesome. I would love to be in one of your stories as Merlin's Sister Helen. She is named after me because my name is Helen. Merlin's Sister Helen is a good and nice Charactor. She is also a good and nice person. Merlin's Sister Helen is Married to King Cenred and they live together in Cenred's Castle which is in Cenred's Kingdom. Lots of ideas for you too use. Love Helen AKA Merlin's .
HELEN chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Please Read And Review The inevitable End By Unanmious Decision. Love .
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
great story
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved it. Fantastic little tale, with a twist and a happy ending. Alls well that ends well as they say.