Reviews for 24
Princess of Sin chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Love the story wish there was more!
SuzieQuaKes chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aw this was cute!(: I usually don't read many AAML stories but I just found this and I ended up really liking it. The dialogue was great, the writing was brief and had its own effect

The situation was portrayed realistically.

Good job! I'd have added a bit more relative description, but the story was good.

-Suzie x
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aw, and guess what i'm gona say now. That's right, I love it.

There's really not much more I can say seeing as I'm reviewing most of your fics and running out of things to say. AHHHHHHHHHH.

* hannah *
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You're good at this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great story! Great balance of the sex and passion and cuteness and emotional revelations and fun things like that.

I hope he gets that title soon.
Lyrics and Music chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was amazing.
Milotic chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I'll have to agree with the other reviewers and say that I think this is a very realistic portrayal of Ash and Misty's future. As much as we would like them to settle down together and be happy, it just might not happen.

There were some grammatical mistakes, so watch out for those.

Good job. :)
Virgo Writer chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great story. I think your take on their future relationship is incredibly realistic - as much as we would al love to see Ash settle down with a family, it's true that it won't happen until he reaches his dream and you've captured that so well as well as making it clear that it wasn't an easy choice to make. You captured both their personalities well.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I. Loved. This.

Had to reread twice to fully understand what was going on, but I think that only made it more fun to read. I love the way that you portrayed the relationship between Ash and Misty so far into the future, and the realism of the feelings involved. Adding to favorites - rarely do I see a Pokeshipper/AAML oneshot done this well )
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very cute idea for a oneshot, hope Ash will return soon. -)
bluejay511 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aww. i liked this story. omg. this was really great. i loved it.