Reviews for One mistake After Another
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Is this still going? It really is a wonderful story.
harleyquinade chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
I know I'm like five years late, but can you please finish this.
blackberryhunttress chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Oh my freakin' gosh, YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! It's incredibly awesome and has me just barely hanging on to that cliff hanger! I really wish you would update! -Peace, Blackberry ;)
Merr2 chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, and I'm even sorrier I didn't discover this fic until just recently!
There are so many good points in your writing, I don't know where to begin!
You have an amazing ability to incorporate both humor and seriousness into the chapters, and you've also done an amazing job capturing Rogue's sassy and vivacious attitude.
Well done!
AislingSmith chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Ilove the story line...from page 1 I was hooked
coup fatal chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
aawesome story i love it!
falynn07 chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Glad that your mom is doing better. Five years ago last month my dad had a heart attack and I had to work full time, college full time, and had to take care of my siblings when it happened. My dad survived and is doing great. Besides that, the best thing that came out of it was that i was dating the most amazing guy for about a month at the time and figured i'd keep him around since he was able to be around my family 24/7 during that time and helped me take care of the younger siblings instead of running for the hills. We've been married for 3years this passed June.

Anyways, yay for updates! I really do love this story and was in a WoW raid when the update alert came on my computer and it drove me crazy that i had to wait til we finished to read your update.
Lucida Lownes chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
I'm real sorry about the deal with your mom. IT's horrible when something bad happens to them. Glad she's doing better.

Supsense is killing me. What is going to happen? Andd...I'd say more, but I'm sleepy. Good chapter, can't wait. (Well, I cna but owuld prefer not to.)
Chellerbelle chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Good chapter, even if it was a filler.

My sympathies for your mother. I hope that she's doing better and that you did well on your tests.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Maya-chan2007 chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Wow, I'm glad your mom's okay; that must have been pretty scary.

Ugh! I hatehatehatehatehatehateHATE! Pomp and Circumstance! (I was in the band in highschool, can you tell?) Though, I get the feeling that Rogue hates it for different reasons...X3 I can't wait to see what Remy does next chapter, and that thing with the phone was pretty funny! XD

I hope things are going better for you in your life now.
misfit010 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
great story. funny and i like the way you explained how rogue felt about toching peoplle. i sdon't really think she would be afraid of touching people at ALL like most people write her. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sammer3 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
please update its good
Jupiter Light chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Nice job! for once i don't kitty lol

All i can say is :O i am waiting for the rest! man he proposed :O :O :D :D
Ch0c0crzy chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
omg... what a great chap! so sad! how could you Rogue? anyway, super funny story, please keep going!
DevilishBea chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
OMG! AH! OMG! sorry, I had to. I'm the goth of the class who is a wimp and screams alot. AND I LOVE ROMY! YOU MUST CONTINUE! The plot is so good! I never thought of that (and trust me, I have a humongous imagination which makes me imagine fanfics 24/7) And you are really good so I need you to write the next awesome chapter! And he asked her to marry him! It's obvious that she wanted to say yes, that's why she kissed him but its all bucket head fault! and I wanted to ask you if you are a Jonda(John [aka fire teletubbie, I also call him that] and wanda ,bucket head daugther) fan? It would be fun! I LOVE YOU!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »