Reviews for Dog Days of Summer
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
very funny and cute could see something like this happening in canon
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great interactions! Everyone is in character and a good time was had by all ... especially your readers!
TrippWire chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You know what astounds me? How you manage to portray characterization that is exactly in tune with the show and still keep your language artful and story-esque. Usually I see writing become too colloquial when trying to mimmick the style of the Teen Titans animation. And the best part is that this scene was so entertaining for its short length. Brilliant job as always.

~ Trippwire
TrippWire chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

~ Trippwire
crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Haha very funny
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
nice one. its good to see more of hte group together just hanging out. then again, u could say that for most shows, such as NCIS and others like them. anyway, nice work on this one. the Big Brother of hte titans could use some recognition, u know? lol

'halfbreed'
Everything you know is fangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I just watched the george carlin memoral servace a couple of nights ago. Good for you and your friend likin cyborg the poor guy needs all the love he can get.
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved it, especially the ending, made me laugh :) Gotta love Star
Ein chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
No story needs a point when the awesome that is Cyborg is in it. Poor Rae. She should've smacked him with the hot dog instead.
azarathangel chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
HAHAHAHAHAH LOVE!
Jurodan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Heretic! No one above age 12 should use ketchup on a hotdog! Overall, a wonderful, short trip. I enjoyed it. Not a whole lot of Cyborg centric stories to be read, but I think you captured him perfectly. I enjoyed it. Great work Em!
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
hehe that was a cute and funny fic. i liked it! -
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Lol, what a hilariously pointless ramble! I'm glad you posted it!
Cylor chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Heh heh, quite amusing. And yes, Cyborg is terribly under-appreciated.

I did notice a few typos however; in particular, you used "passed" where it should have been "past" in several places.

Keep up the good work!