Reviews for Romance All A Girl Wants
MrsJeck chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
This is just sooo romantic, gave me goosebumps in the most wonderful way...superb!
nayin17 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
one of the best h/g fics
nayin17 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
i super love the BUTTERFLY explaination...great work
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
I think I've read this before, but felt "pulled" to read it again, and boy, am I glad! I loved Harry's poem to Ginny! (Who says Harry doesn't know how to be romantic!) Thanks for writing! :)
Neeecole66 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
NAWWWWWWWW! Cute or what?
Mylee chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Lovely, absolutely lovely! Way to go, Harry! The poem was beautiful and I love how he waited for Ginny to find it! Excellent!
Mylee chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
I'm very curious about what's going to happen tomorrow...will go read the next part in a minute! Excellent job with this chapter as well. I'm really enjoying the fic and the different look into Harry and Ginny's relationship!
Mylee chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Love the tattoos that the two got...especially the butterfly choice for Ginny. The explanation by Harry was wonderful and definitely fit her! The time they spent with Teddy was really sweet...and I can identify with Ginny very well. My almost two-year old still loves to pull my hair! Great job, as always!
Mylee chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Awesome chapter! Loved the Memorable part...especially how Harry had a bit of a headstart on Ginny and visited the orphanage once a week...that was a sweet touch. And I love the movie, Ever After...one of my favorites of all time! on to the next chapter...
Mylee chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Excellent chapter, as always! I LOVED the Christmas presents...they were so very sweet and touching! The album Harry gave to Ginny was so romantic. I wish we had a shop like that in my town! Wonderful, just wonderful!
Mylee chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
"Ginny wished she could just give him a stack of her romance novels and say ‘Read and take notes.’" loved this line in this chapter! How many men could benefit from reading a romance novel? I know my husband certainly could! LOL! Great job (as always) and off to chapter two...
Mylee chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ah...now this is an exciting prologue! Love it, love it, love it...off to read more!
Abraxan chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
What a sweet story! I really enjoyed it.

Abraxan
tatianamaslany781 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
aw that was amazing! its was so funny and i luved it!nur an amazing writer, u know? well good now u know! great job! Megan
demonicnargles chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Aw. How sweet. I enjoyed reading this.

-demonicnargles