Reviews for The Way I Are
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
holy christ i was legit laughing out loud and giggling and stuff the entire time because it's HILARIOUS and the voices and wocky's gangsta and machi's broken english TTwTT" it's 2beauty4me to handle _

i even showed this to my friends, that's how amazing this was. i first found this on the kink meme, so yeah i was so surprised to see this here. YES now i can review it

for some reason fine-i-ality wasn't italicized properly here, so yeah. BUT WRITE MORE CRACK FOR THIS PAIRING PLEASE? i did read your sequel up somewhere on livejournal, though
ziraulo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I found this little jewel in the kink meme, but I didn't know that it had Machi's side too! And to think, I was just messing around with 's filters would respond with a Wocky/Machi fic...

This is just adorable! You have truly captured their personalities, and the mental image of a kimono-and-kanzashi-wearing Machi that you gave me just made my day. Thank you, dear author, for giving me something this amazing.

PS: I am so a Wocky/Machi shipper now. XDDDD
ImmortalRei chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Why. Why is this so cute ;w; I've never even considered this pairing before but it's so adorable now. Almost ship it now!
Marshmallowtrees chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow~ I love this so much~ Hee Hee. I'm glad to see Wocky with someone besides Pearl or Alita, and I'm super happy it was Machi! You win 10 thousand Internets!
Trialman AKA Soma Cruz chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A great read, very cute. Glad to have read this, for it gave me something new to ship. I love Machi's broken English, and tell him his joke was good. Wocky was a great character, so I love to see something with him that isn't Wocky/Pearl. (Hate Wocky/Pearl myself)
Shadow-of-Sins chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I adore this story! I've been desperate to pair Machi with someone since I played the game and Wocky is such a brilliant character. It's a strange pairing I never would have come up with, but one that made me giggle and squee and laugh in this short story. You capture them perfectly according to the game. I would love to read more fics of these two! If you were to write anymore, I'd definitely read them, because it seems no one else has done any fanart of them.

Again, fantastic fic. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I really wish it didn't end so soon! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOL LOL LOL! Great crack pairing, write more Wocky/Machi please, write about them getting married, and more of this couple
Me-la Kenzu Chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I totally ship this now. At first, I was just looking for anything with some Machi in it, but this...was so perfectly sweet and quint. You did a fine job of keeping both characters' voices in character! Listening to/Reading Wocky's speech is always a treat, he's so special. Machi's English is always fun as well, I worry about him adapting Wocky's speech patterns though XD I loved this little story so much.
cyjanidybel chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
CUTEST. THING. EVER. :D. So sweet, I'm aching with cavities.

You know how epic this is? It's SO epic, I... have nothing much better to say. :'D. Except that Wocky's pick-up lines are the absolute best. HAH.

Oh, and I believe this is, like, the only WockyxMachi fic I've seen around here? XD. Absolutely terrific job with this one, yeah.
000040 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh god. This is the cutest thing ever. I love Wocky's gangsta speech along with Machi's broken English XD

BEST LINE: "A gangster gentleman finishes what he start, and besides, it ain't gay if it starts out with you thinking the guy's a lady."

Loved this.
Harumi Fujyoshi chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was awesome. My favorite AJ pairing 3

Just they are both so adorably dysfunctional.
Mauvelous Green Rainbows chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
YES. This is officially my new favourite AJ pairing. Ever. I see the light~ Machi and Wocky are a match made in heaven! Some of my favourite parts were the whole "its not gay if you thought he was a lady" thing and Machi making "American jokes." Overall, AWESOMETASTIC. ILU xINFINITY. Machiawesome. MachiWockythe best type of awesome.
sockfoot chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is so cute, I actually almost cried.
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
dude this is the best story ever. it's so cute to read in both of their voices. absolutely adorable and hilarious and in a strange way believable. much love for writing and sharing this.
ShabalbaIggy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Haha the joke about Daryan was awesome. XD

That was such a cute story.