Reviews for Girl Next Door
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 7/14
This is a sweet and adorable story. Well done!
le sigh chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
sigh... I've read this before but wanted some Cloud and Tifa to cheer me up. Thank you for this lovely piece. I really enjoy reading it time after time!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oooft, fluff galore!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nooo... I like it! Write more fluffy stuff like this. Thanks for this cute picture of Cloud and Tifa growing up. Keep up the good work!
ayami chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
wow ! that was really cute and sweet and beautiful and awesome ! i really love it ! I want to read more stories from you like this ! with CloTi of ! that really is amazing ! made my day really ! thanks for sharing this..CloTi forever !
Toondoon chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was so sweet! I loved it 3
unseen chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Normally, i'm not much of a fan of romance. but damn man, this is awesome.
Banana JZ chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was AwkwardlyAwesome :)
eastraven chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This story tugged at my heartstrings! It was fluffy and cute and I absolutely loved it! I love Awkward!Cloud and for some reason, it was totally believable because we all know he's really shy and awkward when he's not being a total badass. :)
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That story was so cute i wanted to melt...about 10 times XD

No but really, that was awesome. You wrote this really well, and i love it. Great job!
xoxo chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww.. This story is so fluffy that I feel like I'm on a giant floating cotton candy cloud.. I LOVE CLOUD&TIFA!
tysunkete chapter 1 . 4/5/2010

I must say it was quite a well written AU take. Do write more!
Snik chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Awesome one shot

: D
LadyTeefStrife chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
There's no need to make it AU. Cloud has been in love with Tifa his whole life (at least since 8). And fluff don't hurt anyone! :) (well... maybe cleris fans -.- )

Aerith and Zack are matchmakers-i-won't-leave-you-alone-until-you-tell-her in my opinion, and I've found it laking here, but... at least they end up together.

cloti is happiness!
catharsys chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I can't begin to describe this piece. If I could add this to my favorites a million times, I would! Absolutely delightful! Cloud's youthful admiration of Tifa was truly adorable! Thank you for writing this and making my day :)