Reviews for The Cooper Libido Experiment
MoyeBIg chapter 1 . 8/26
love the whole story and the nice twist at the end.
Blazeb79 chapter 17 . 2/12
Good twist.
Lee kadivar chapter 17 . 3/5/2019
Omg... That it was Leonard behind it was a complete shock. It was a twist I didn't see coming. And yeah Romona is diffinately creepier than Howard. I just have to say... Karma bitch.

The Michael Bolton song is 'said I loved you, but I lied'. I love that song and for someone like Sheldon who feels things so deeply (eidetic memory causes that) it fits perfectly. The sex scene... Best I have ever read in fanfics for that type of sex. Omg I had to change my panties and take a long drink not even half way through it. I'm diffinately saving this story.
cathern.cain chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
I love this. The way you brought all of it to a close was great as well. Leave it to Howard to not think things through.
eternallyveela chapter 11 . 9/21/2017
Freaking RAMONA! NEEEDS TO GO LIKE YESTERDAY
Ryszarius chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
Not a bad little story for a read through. Thanks.
Anna Doherty chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
I had a feeling it was Leonard on the phone great story. Anna
SusanMarieS chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
Awesomeness
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Explain to me why Penny would not have just beaten the shit out of Leslie right there? I certainly would have if she had done this to my friend.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
OH MY GOD!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Okay, it isn't funny anymore...
Sialia-currucoides chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
I am not supposed to be laughing right? It's a serious situation. Very Serious situation...
XD
Sialia-currucoides chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
I thought Sheldon would find out and CalTech would be on fire initially. I really can't wait for him to find out.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Shit, is Ramona trying to copy Penny's haircut?
Sialia-currucoides chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
/giggling nefariously/
Wonder when Sheldon will realize that he's been having trouble since Poison Ivy started feeding him. Who knows if he will come to a completely wrong, off-the-tangent conclusion?