Reviews for The Cooper Libido Experiment
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love this story!
tx-fictionqueen chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Ummmm where has that sex scene been all of my life? I'm going to have bookmark that chapter alone when I'm feeling particularly lonely *_* LOL loved this story. One of the best!
LadyStiff chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
This was so hot! Your smut was amazing. The drama was tantalizing. Loved every freaking moment.
greengummybears chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
Ahaha, you're so funny and this is an awesome story. I loved it :)
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
I think I'm foaming at the mouth. Should I call poison control?
cosmiclove chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
I love your story!
Spunkalovely chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
This is really entertaining!
Andrea chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
This was...absolutely brilliant! It had everything in it, there was science, romance, humor,drama, and most important the characters from TBBT. Stunning. Also the Shenny pairing (such a chemistry), and Leonard acting as cupid and knowing about the whole thing since the beginning! I loved how well you made the dialogues, exactly what they would say if they were in this kind of situation. You're a talented writer, you kept the story light-hearted and interesting till the end. This is definitely, one of my favorite fanfictions of The Big Bang Theory :)
readinggirl1989 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
:)!
Fanatic-fanGirl chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
my jaw kept on dropping until chapter 16, that when it start to break my heart that maybe sheldon don't love penny, than in chapter 17 i nearly cry when the love is return *sniff..sniff* GOOD JOB :D!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Seriously, you should remove the 'humor' tag from this story. It is in no way funny.
Robert12774 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Nice story
Daggs2378 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Damn girl! I wanted to throttle you until the last chapter... Nice twist... so totally DIDN'T see that coming. Now I'm all wound up to punch something or clean like a mad-hatter... but the resulting destruction from violence would lead to more cleaning... so I guess I'm gonna go hurt something now...

j/k
imanewme chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Geez. I love this. You're an excellent writer. Thanks for the ride. :)
wolfofsheep chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Soooo... I just reread this GLORIOUS fanfic and had to tell you just how fantastic it is!
Well... It's DAMN fantastic! *sighs from the awesome*