Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Guest chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
Please update this story is amazing!
twlightbella chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
Brooke and Dean married with a baby on the way.
19irene96 chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
please update
cc77 chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Ahhhh leaving us at a cliffhanger for a year! Please update ASAP!
Brooke6404 chapter 28 . 8/6/2012
UPDATE! Please! I'm dying for the rest of this story! You can't end it here brooke and dean havnt made up and Lucas hasn't let go and no one has bitch slapped Rachel yet! Please please please! I've just reread the whole story because I love it so much and now I'm itching for an update! :)
heather XD chapter 28 . 6/30/2012
:) yes hopefully everything will be fine ! This story is seriously so good! I read it all in one day, that's how great of a writer you are
heather XD chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
So far my fav is the wedding! And this one comes in second bc gosh those two helping naley and well I'm a sucker for friend and romance stories, the way showing how Brooke helps Haley out even if they live miles apart is a sister/friend moment
nfinneman chapter 28 . 6/20/2012
I know it's been awhile, but I'd there any chance of an update to this one? It's SOOO good!
tigereyekum chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
i love love love it. its such a wonderful and amazing story! thank you
Callison chapter 28 . 1/9/2012
I love this fic! Please keep up the good work!
noturbaby chapter 28 . 12/29/2011
aww, I'm glad Sam was ther for Dean and I'm glad Brooke heard Dean whispering in the night.

Thanks for the update.
NaeNae1495 chapter 28 . 12/23/2011
I'm happy you updated.

I'm glad Brooke and Dean are willing to try and fix it. Lucas needs to give up this obsession. It's not healthy for him and he'll never be able to start his relationship with me if he's fixated on Brooke. Ok, maybe that WHOLE statement wasn't 100% true, but it was close.

UPDATE ASAP!
LadyRomance chapter 28 . 12/23/2011
I'm one of biggest Brucas fans ever, but you've written Brean in such an amazing way that I'm beginning to get annoyed with Lucas. Although I do love seeing Lucas angst... Winchester for the win!
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 28 . 12/23/2011
A big huge welcome back I so missed your updates on this wow Brooke found out about dean Rachel what a bitch I hope that dean and Brooke can sort things out because those two are such an awesome couple I'm glad that dean told Sam what happened Sam is right though they will fix it I so excited for the next chapter hope it soon ;) merry Xmas hun oxoxoxo
adaddario chapter 28 . 12/22/2011
YEAH! Update! I hope Dean and Brooke get better...dying for more!