Reviews for Forever Yours
Sabila Foster chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
WHY YOU NO- I havnt no idea, NethIndo... ah, ik hou van je... aku cinta kaliaaaaaaaaaan! Next yaaaa.
nya chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I’m Japanese and I always think Japan should never have interfered the other Asian nation’s business.
Indonesia should be with Netherlands, and Malaysia should be with England and Japan should have stayed away from them completely.
I don’t know a lot about Indonesian history, but probably, Indonesian people love Netherlands people because of thire past relationship. That’s beautiful. Nice fanfic!
neolavender chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
WOW, this is so good. And the most important thing is that you wrote them in English! Yeaah! That could be one way to promote Indonesia as both an OC and the country itself :D (Because usually fanfiction that used Indonesia as an OC is in Indonesian language. Therefore, many won't understand).

Err... are you an Indonesian? Or not? .-. Your profile says that you're from Singapore. Just in case, I'll still continue review with English.

The history is pretty accurate, you know. I really remember those events especially the Jogjakarta incidence. If you're not an Indonesian, then I would really give an applause for the history. Either way, you wrote everything beautifully. Netherlands is very nice and gentle. But you also wrote about his torture and all the bad stuff (which is what most Indonesian think of the Hollands, the bad stuff :/)

Maybe there is one thing I would like to comment, and that is about the confusion of a different scene. You didn't separate the scene so I got really confused. Maybe it would be better if you put a line break between those scene.

Well, regardless, I still love this fic :D please create more fanfiction with Indonesia OC in it hehe.

Thank you so much for the fic and keep writing! *fave*
zephyrus 123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
It's a great fict. I like this! I have never thought that Netherlands give a care to Indonesia (although, I admit that Nethere is better than Japan).

I expect that Indonesia would be a girl. #slapped#

Write more.
kuroi Honoo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
YAY! Another HollIndo fic! N diz 1 is in english! Great job! I love it~! I support Boy!Indonesia! XD
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
are.key.take.tour chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This story is so cool! I like it!

I'm indonesian myself and i didn't find any mistake in history... Well, i'm not very good in history, anyway... Heh-heh.

Aw... Hollandindonesia is so sweet! One of my fave pairing now. Man... I feel like a traitor... Hehe.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Eh... I dunno but.. I thought Indonesia suffered under the Dutch rule as much as under the Japanese? I'm not too sure either. I mean, yeah they did develop the country a little, but still...
sasuisgay chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, ternyata Belanda baek juga ya...
ArdiChok3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Cool, indonesia. xD Lol, yesterday was our Independence Day, very festive around here.

I dunno, from my opinion the Dutch people in the past kinda treated us as slaves, but I'm sure some of them make exceptions, of course. :D

Very fluffy. Good job.
Dark Fenrir chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
3~ I like this story so much~ So much angst yet can have so much fluff~ Wish you can continue this though~
eyelushtraitor chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
CHEESE! hahaha XD

especially the last part hahaha(not in bad way)

never thought that someone wil wrote fic for independence day. (BAGUS BAGUS) good job pals.

just a few thing:

i don't think their relation will be that... nice? (oh come on! the dutch is not that nice at that time)

and holland kick portugal out with help from indonesian people (in maluku/molluca at that time)

other than that i quite enjoy to read your fic, keep up the good work okay.;)