Reviews for Adaptations
babesbraves chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Loved your book it's short sweet and fantastic! Well done and thank you for sharing your work!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
really sweet :)
marykennedy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I LOVE IT I LIKE THE PART WHEN EDWARD CAN HEAR BELLS THOUGHTS

IS PRITTY COOL
teamedward174eva chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Luv it! And it's great you used a different nmie that wasn't Nessie. Loved how bella and Edward could read eachothers minds.
Bite.Me12 chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
luved it :)
Raven Cullen13 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
i like the way u made bella seem so nonchalant and noyt like her in the damn book nice
77049sma chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
cool wow
pixiekat7 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
*sweet, happy sighs* Lovely!
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Awesome chapter!
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Still loving it! No major trauma/drama...nice, & light easy flow.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Love your version so far! Off to read more...

Hugz!
dellatwi chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HEAR MORE OF EDWARDS THOUGHTS LOL GOOD JOB I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH
AngelOfDarkness352 chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
beautiful story
O. N. Labbit chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Okay, I read this last week. Bella was pregnant and it took me a week to digest and stop feeling sick to my stomach. (Horrible BD visions returned)

I'm good now. :) Thanks.

What I liked about your version was:

-Bella wasn't quite as douchey.

-Edward wasn't quite as wussy.

-Your idea of having Bella gradually change as the baby grew inside her was a cool idea. Man, so much better than the baby eating her alive. (Which of course was so stupid and impossible from merely a medical and scientific standpoint, but I won't rant here on how SM wasn't smarter than a 6th grader.)

What I didn't like:

-How did Edward get Bella pregnant? Your reasoning was better than SM, but still...

-Leah didn't end up with Jacob?

-Jacob ended up with some unknown dweeb?

-Seth ended up with who? WTH?

Okay, so mostly I had a problem with the La Push pairings. LOL

I honestly didn't want a pregnancy and was happy with the Eclipse ending. I think mostly that tainted my view to your story.

But since I read it I had to review. I hate when people read and don't review. And I love your writing. Now, go and get that LTF finished on your free time. You might have to skip the gym a few days, but hey, at least I will get my fix. ;) *hee*

Thanks Beks! :)
Periwinkle Robes chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I have just one question: Why didn't you write BD! I love love LOVE this story. I hated that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, it seemed like a cop out. I know he loved Bella but I didn't think he'd still be all pathetic and clingy in BD, and then I realised why. Argh! Anyway, you are awesome. Only negative: you should have written more, your story is too awesome.