Reviews for Growing Pains
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
All good things indeed. Like this story. A very good thing indeed :3
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, this was so cute lol. I loved the Cam, but I also think this fic just made me love Spencer more. :)
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very sweet, touching, and believable on all parts. Very well done!
Cain chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Just like I loved your Freddie POV fic, I really like this one. It's just a welcome change of pace, I guess, to see the relationship from an outsiders perspective. Plus, you are just so amazingly good with these characters that I couldn't not enjoy every POV you tackle!
KitVkat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
aww lol that was cute! great job!
fizbanoz chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This comment is more towards your stories in general, but I wanted to extend my complients.

You're one of the better iCarly CAM writers out there, and I regularly look for new work.

Keep up the good work.
HRZN chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
that pretty good
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw see i like the idea of carly-sam. it's sweet. and probable... anyway i also like your style; it's unique and i lurve spencer shay with a passion. lol great fic!

:D
kiyo028 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
They broke the 7 minute rule!

:O

cute little oneshot! i love your writing style!
Freshman-Generation chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Honestly, you are the freaking master of writing in Spencer’s 1st/2nd point of view. Super mate, more is appreciated!
whathellxo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It's not often I read a story in Spencer's POV.

Maybe that's because I don't look around for Cams because once I've found good authors like you I just stick with them but either way, I loved this onexshot as usual.

Keep it up (:
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
sweet. hahaha Sam reading a book.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
All that goes "well" it ends well.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
bowdowntoed chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was such a cute story. I always like the things you write, so please keep up the good work.
WinterAquair chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw, it's all nice. I loved this!