Reviews for Stained Glass
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Deliciously twisted
LoveNote chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
...wow...just really wow.

i'm in love with this story...is that weird to say? i wish hughesmunculus(LOL) and roy had more interaction before the un..inevitable though. But really. Haunting. I really liked this change of pace.
Seto's Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I am at a total loss. I don't have a clue what I can say. I feel like I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did? It seemed so beautifully written to me.
Goregeous chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh my god, that was just... just... just... I-I can't describe it. It was so insanly gorgeous! Is this what Childpuck art represent? OH MY GOD! And I just love how u hinted that Roy has also done the samething with Ed in the ending. I love it, I just totally love it.
whatsthesymbology chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh wow. Words don't describe! Beautiful and poetic and so sad ;_; Loved it 3
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I am really not sure what to say about this one. I liked it but just saying that wouldn't be right. It was twistedly sweet, in a tragically horrorifying way. I love this story!

Thank you!
Scenro chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I Lulzd XD
GDrone chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow. That was really interesting!

Not sure how it would fit into anything in the regular universe- like, I just don't see it ever happening- but if it could, wow...

As for the squick factor: It wasn't that bad. Once I accidentally read some story apparently about Hughes and his daughter. THAT turned my stomach.

Overall, just very interesting. The imagery and everything just... hmm... aorry, rambling, but yeah. I think I liked it!
IdiotsApprentice chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I wanted to review this just for the summary and the warning. I have yet to read the story but you have very much captured my attention.

[Reads Fanfic]

...Wow. That was just wow. The only way I can think to describe that would be...morbidly delightful. The way in which it was written was just so twisted and wonderful. The perfect adjectives chosen in each instance.

This fic is my guilty pleasure. Thank you for bestowing this fiction to me.
Violet Crow chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
It's...ahh...wow. It was terribly beautiful. I don't know how to say it more accurate. Disgusting, twisted, unbearably sad and yet somehow touching...I feel sorry for Maes and Roy here (

Especially when Maes (no, not Maes. The Creature) said “…I love you, I loved you so much… But this… I can never forgive you. Never. I never thought you would go on to contradict everything I’d ever done for you. Because of you, what was the most important thing in my life is dead. I will forever hate every fucking breath you take… And I will forever hope you spend eternity in unspeakable anguish… I hope you suffer. Because death is too good for you.”