Reviews for I Just Want to Love You
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like it
StayBeautifulx3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Beautiful one-shot! I absolutely loved it.
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
My dear, this was beautiful! I too feel that Brooke did still hold feelings of love for Lucas, and I always loved her for season 4, stepping back and giving Leyton a chance, because she could never let go of the feeling that they had feelings for each other. You never forget your first love, but you do learn to move on from it and recognize that it what it is- your first, not necessarily your last, or your forever.

Great one shot
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is amazing! I love it! I love Brucas, I love Leyton and Sawyer, i love Brulian, I love all of it!
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Kelsey! Wow, first of all, I have no words to express how thankful I am that you dedicated this to me. It is such an honor! I am at a loss of words, you've really made my day... more than that, my month!

As for the story, I love it! It is a great way to give closure to Brucas and give way to Brulian. And guess what, by reading it you can't even tell that you are an LPer! Which is a great, because it means that you were able to put some distance between your ship and your story - isn't that a quality great writers have? I've always admired LPers who write BL, because I don't think I could ever do it or do it well, for that matter.

Another thing I want to say is that you have a lot of potential and I'm excited that you are starting a creative writing class! You are so young, and your writing is great already- I feel you are going to become an incredible writer!

I think my favorite part of the story was at the beginning: Peyton Scott. It got to her every time. Wow, I think that's how I see Brooke reacting to this - every time!

Also, when she reflected on the missed chances. What would have happened? Who knows, but I feel that if we could truly get inside her head we'd discover that she does beat herself up a bit thinking of what might have been.

I've been thinking... how come that being such a hardcore BLer I can like Brulian so much and I think I've realized that I have a little crush on Julian himself. I liked him with Peyton. Heck, he could be with Haley and I'd support him! I like the kind of guy that he is. He was never a jerk, the way they made him out to be - just some dry humor and misinterpreted motives. Yet he has such pure intentions. He's quite a guy. That's something I've never thought about Lucas. I never truly felt he was a great guy or simply a good guy. But he made Brooke feel all that and that's why I like them together.

I've truly digressed from my point. Awesome one-shot. I'm so glad you've taken to write Brooke and I hope you keep them coming, because they are a plesure to read! You are officially my favorite LPer!

xoxo!

Ivy
dolcegrazia chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh, I loved this! I had been a BL fan for quite some time and I feel that relationship never got a resolution, but I am now a big Brooke/Julian fan so I enjoyed this story on two levels. I wish you would explore this more! Especially because you threw in that she was pregnant. I can imagine how painful that could've been for Brooke, and I liked the acknowledgment that it was something she'd never have with Lucas now. A very intense one-shot. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
isnt this more of a Br/Ju
haylee chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LOVED THIS!

you should make it longer

so brooke can tell julian that shes pregnant!

]
ipodder chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this was really really sweet, honestly. Most LPers don't like Brooke and sometimes don't do her justice, but this was perfect. I'm an avid Brooke/Julian shipper now, and actually i was quite nervous when i was halfway through your story, Brooke deserves so much more than just pining, so i was happy to see that change and that you made her want him to 'fight' for their friendship instead, the end was beautiful and i can only hope to see that on screen someday!

Your writing was simple, in a really good way. I loved it :)