Reviews for A Whisper in the Mind
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
It was good for a short chapter. Bleh, I also hate test(Big Latin test tomarow with the CRTs coming soon.)
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Kitsie, your too hard on yourself. This is a stressful week, so you should be happy you've been able to update three weeks in a row!

And hey, I don't know about you, but I'm liking this new world. Adds some flare and mystery to your already dark plot.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter
murderdollsfangirl chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
That was amazing updata soon plz
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Great chapter, really flows.

Fav part, when Madara wonders if his charm has worn off, and he's like nahhh:) I really just want the two to get together, but your at a good pace. Not slow, but not rushed either.

Can't wait to see the next one and I want to know what you plan to do with Hanabi!
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Poor Hanabi! Great chapter, even though Hanabi died (though it is a good thing that she is in a better place.)
Mikoka chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
GREAT CHAPTER ... I LOVE YOUR FIC

POR FA CONTINUALO RAPIDO

AH ... POR CIERTO ARRIBA LOS FICS MADAHINA
Lord-Haw-Haw chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Hello and welcome back... finally :P

Short chapter... but good chapter, a redeeming quality.

Can I say when the egg event occurred my mouth opened then quickly closed out of fear.

Forgot a bit of the earlier plot so have to go back and read but the developing relationship... sort of... between Madara and Hinata is fun to watch.

Also just something I have wanted to say for a while but never quite been bothered. The name Yodo really annoys me, no idea why but does, probably because it is so similar to Yoda... I hate star wars.

The crazy experiment OC's are too confusing but you probably mean them to be. I love the characters within Amerante's shrine, sigh can not remember what they are so either remind me if you have told us or just keep me guessing.

No I do not feel as if you are making Hinata change too fast. I understand that she has to become weak again I have my suspicions why but I will keep them to myself, I do not like assumptions they make me feel stupid :(

Okay off to search for the egg reference... also

'Next Sunday! I'll update for sure! Believe it! *Nice Guy pose*'

I will believe it when I see it but until then I will remain hopeful. Please update.

The laudable lord,

Lord-Haw-Haw
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Awesome Chapter!
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
*fist pump*

Like I said, great chapter. I don't think you made Hinata change back to quickly.

And I gotta say, I'm loving the direction Hinata and Madara are going into.

Ps I'm already dreading next Sunday.
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Is Hinata really crazy? Or maybe everyone elseis and she is sane?

Please continue!
Yuti-Chan chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Please update :D

Btw it is the suffix -kun for a boy and the suffix -chan for a girl
Yuti-Chan chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Yay, finally Madara and Hinata met Awesome chapter :D
Yuti-Chan chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
What will happen next...? 0.0
Yuti-Chan chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Poor Hinata... She isn't weak at all and never was!
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Really, what exactly is Tsunade up to...?
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »