Reviews for A Whisper in the Mind
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great beginning of the story :D
hinata-fan2 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
continue your story
field innocence chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I'm so sorry, your story was on my top favorite that I didn't noticed you updated hehe'...

Anyways, excellent chapter I love dialogue, they keep the conversation going and give a picture in my head of the two characters socializing and could tell what's their personality.

I notice Hinata got a little jealous by the Lady, and I think Sakura is cute in this chapter, she sound she is the one who's gullible hehe. Madara was also sweet (I think-_-) At least he expressed his deep thought about Konoha (In a cruel brutal and insane kinda way-_-) Nevertheless, Hinata fell in love with the guy ( In weird way I did too. He's just so hot and handsome)

So, Was that Iruka? Uhh... Not entirely sure but I'm still going to say yes XD

Did Hinata lose her mind? Defiantly no! She finally realize Naruto didn't really love her and is using her new power to destroy Konoha to win the boy of her life XD Reasonable? Maybe, but awesome XDD

Still love the story Can't wait!

Oh, I want another request! Can you draw Lady Amerante? I want to see how beautiful of a Goddess she really is Thank you!
kirbytehbrawler chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
liking it so far!
kirbytehbrawler chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
interesting!go hinata :P!
Lord-Haw-Haw chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Wow this story has progressed since I last read it, very interesting... love it.

Keep it up, sorry I didn't write much... 1:30 at night

Lord-Haw-Haw
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
People are really mean to Hinata in this chapter. No wonder she slapped Sakura.

I hate Sakura by the way so good job! I'll r&r the rest when I have more time.
lightsworn32 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
this chapter near the end makes the relationship between madara and hinata demented and twisted. AND I LOVE IT! I live for stories like these. not to mention madara and hinata pairing i think is very sexy. please update soon.
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
*Slowly raises hand only to lower it*

Ya, I had no clue. And go Kitsie! Being all demanding!

I'll hold you to that seven day update:P This chapter was scary for one thing. Madara seems just to love Konoha to peices, right? -include sarcasm-

Where are you going with this hmm? I hate how you keep throwing me in different direction, but that's why I love ya too:) A good writer shouldtake the reader on a journey that makes them look every direction, wondering who could be lurking.

Update soon, your chapters are highly anticipated Kitsie-chan.
field innocence chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Amazing! Action and blood! Great chapter The part that got me going was toward the ending. Madara is looking young and Sakura is calling Hinata Sasauke? I don't know what's going on but I really want to know really bad XD Oh! I want to request something! Can you draw Madara with his armor on. I want to picture that on my screen XD

Anyways, great chapter. I don't think I saw any error in this chapter, maybe one or two but I forgot what they were hehe sorry. Other than that it's very well-written and descriptive
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Hehe, I guess you’re just too fast for me. So now I'm slightly, confused, and partially amazed.

Did this jutsu somehow bring the three, Sakura, Hinata and Madara, back to what was Madara's past? Because I'll admit, I was not expecting that to the slightest.

As for your grammar, miraculous as always. Many different plots are happening in this chapter no? We have Madara and Hinata, Yoko is still out and about, Insanity itself is causing quite the commotion. And there’s still the whole issue about project nine and Hinata using that secret to her advantage.

Not to mention the numerous amount of OC’s who seemed to either want to be left alone, get the sword, or get revenge for the pain they had to go through as experiments.

Although, I must admit, I love the contrast between Madara and Hinata, their relationship is moving along smoothly. The humor in the second last seen was much enjoyed; I guess we’ll have to call Hinata Sasaku now.

I wonder where the trio are off to, and what exactly that last scene is foreshadowing. Ikari and Tsuki…Hmm, well I’ll only know if you update!

So I’ll bug you if you miss that deadline, Aug 21, and don’t think I’ll forget.

And High school is not scary, and they do not hit you with paddles. Oh, and the café food is good too!
hinata-fan2 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
poor hinata update soon
megan amanda mandii chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
i luv ur story but wen is madara showing up
field innocence chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Okay, finally finish, it's about time.

Love your work, and pray for your update.

By the way, where is Madara! How is Madara is going to fit in this story huh? When is he coming? That's why I read this story, for some HIn/Mada loving! Enough with this killing stuff and start putting the most deadly person in the ninja's world (No. Not Sasuke!) Madara! I want some aguish romance. Come one! Give me some power that'l rock my world hahaha...(sorry, again)

Anyways, love it, hope for the next chapter to be longer.

P.S. I love math... I don't know why you do? Is it that hard or boring?

P.S.S I love the part when Hinata talk to herself. The "Why not?" part was funny to me. Really good.
field innocence chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Creativity! That's exactly what you have. From chapter one to chapter three I was suck to this story. I'm amaze by your anguish aura.

To start off, in chapter one, Hinata was in her own character (cute, kind and weak), but you made her a little determine and secure. Love it. But as the other characters, they were all to mean and rude. I was surprise at the Hokage's character in this story. She sounded cruel and uncaring toward Hinata, which didn't really sound like here, than again, this is your story and could make any character act OOCness. But seriously, what's with the deal with Naruto? What's his problem? For some reason he sounds more B* than Sakura...(sorry for that)

For the new characters that you slightly introduce, they sound very weird and strange. I mean, it's not I don't hate them, it's just that they're not your typical ninjas, than again neither the rest of the original ninjas. But still, they pop out of no where and than disappear like a frog... It hop from one feet than leap as high as a car and vanish on the other side of fence O_O Weird isn't. Trust me, it happen to me...

Than about this bizarre sword that Hinata happen to find in her basement (I think?). The sword remind me a little about Inuyasha's sword. (Can't spell the name, to long) The killing and pulse thing, all becoming as one. Sound familiar?

Any who, enough with my pointless thoughts, I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter, which I'll review next hehe.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »