Reviews for A Whisper in the Mind
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
You should definatly lock that hacker in a room with Hinata and Insanity, and play the music real loud! I still can't beleive you got hacked, but on another note-you updated!

And your not a bad writer, you're actually really good. I wonder who sent Tsunade that letter, maybe Orochimaru? Unless he's dead...How bout Akatsuki, or even a cult of jashinists...

Update soon while I try to figure this one out:)
IliiterateFool chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
awesome
Zetsubel chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I could kill him for you. I know... People.

X3 But anyway... Beautiful as always, though the plot makes me hate Tsunade even more. She's suppose to be HOKAGE, DAMMIT.

Anyway. WHERE'S MADARA? T_T

Anyway again. I'm sorry that happened to you. But really, don't freak out. o_o; It actually wasn't that long, considering how long some people leave stories hanging. Really. Don't worry 'bout it. n_n I'm just glad you're back so fast.
Lord-Haw-Haw chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I love this, after i finished the first chapter I was smitten. Overall this is one of the few stories I actually want to read and this would have to be one of the best of those few.

All the descriptions, themes and Plot are beautiful. Unlike other fics where I find myself skipping boring flashbacks with no real meaning or lengthy unnecessary text, I am reading every word. I savour each word!

Though I see you havnt updated in a while and I am sad... I hope you start updates again.

If you do or dont start updating again, either is fine, I will still feel priveliged to have read even a snippet of this. Though personally I would like you to come back...Please!

Lord-Haw-Haw
YingYang890 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Will anyone find this mess? And if the ANBU come, will they suspect her? Was this meant to be a cliffy or am I just jumpy? Well, that's not very important, what is, is when will you update? Update soon!
Zetsubel chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
''The other men yelled in outrage and rushed her. But she danced.''

M. Poetic gore. I love it. And strangely, I can see sweet little Hinata causing it. N. But where's Madara? v.v ANYWAY.

I love Hinata being put in such a position of power, and yet, somehow, still not losing her Hinata-ish innocence. I also love Sakura being such a bitch, because honestly, I'm a huge Sakura hater. -_- I respect that she's gotten strong and useful now, but first impressions are everything. And, uh, hers was terrible.

I think Madara would be smitten with her dance in this chapter. X3 At first, I thought Toujirou was Madara. You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Either way, who cares? As long as you keep up with this story, I'm going to be one happy Zetsu. 3 We love our sparkly red stuff.

Love,

Zestubel
Summerbear4 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
What are you taking about? your a marvelous writer so don't keep us waiting please please update this fantastic story!
IliiterateFool chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
i luv this chapter! i luv how hinata seemed to kill so people so easier! update faster please!
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
I F-ing LOVED it! Insanity is really becoming one of a kind, ne? And I must say, the whole situation where Hinata hears 'music' was really intriging. I couldn't stop reading, and when Hinata claimed that her music was being ruined by the women in the teahouse *BAM* Dead.

Graet job (As usual-) and I hope M-Math, hate that subject, doesn't stop you from writeing another chapter.

And there's so much mystery behind this whole plot. What is project 9? What is Tsunade trying to do? And what does Insanity have to do with the project?

So many questionguess I have to wait for the next chapter, don't I? 3 Update soon! (and I mean 'soon' as in 'within' the month cuz I know you're up to you head in work:3)
Riayna Darkheart chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Smae situation as you. I HATE math with a passion. MeMathF.

I like that blade's effect. Come to think of it,the once kind and fragile Hinata is acting more like a mercilous rouge ninja. I am refering to a cretain someone who hasn't appeared yet.*winks* Good luck in school, and, if you need help in math, you can pay for a site called mathway. It does step by step instructions but cost a bit. It helps me and can solve problems of any level. Should work for 8th through college and beyond. Are you at that point yet. Acually, i'm sure you are. Indeed. It's not easy to write so much. I wish you good luck in school.
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Holy Hinata...Just wow. you have gotten me hooked on the plot, i was glued to each and every word! do you know how amazing you must write for that to happen? *Grins**Squeels* This story is going to be good! ahh just can't wait for more, *starts twirling*

LOVE IT!LOVE THE PLOT!LOVE MADARA!AND LOVE SAI!

Keep it up! and update ASAP!

Dark sarcasm 1010

Im adding this to my favorites3 OMG!
9er9er102 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER THREE!
Osen-san chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
please continue the story

i think its interesting

was toujirou supposed to be madara or no?

please update soon
Riayna Darkheart chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
are doing much better then before. You should have more faith in yourself. Your writing was already better then most peoples. Good luck on your test and don't push yourself. Also, feel free to update whenever you want. You shouldn't apologize for being late with an update. You are the one who is writing this and are the one who sets the pace.

Strive for perfection. Don't let anyone stop you.
IliiterateFool chapter 2 . 9/7/2009