Reviews for Celebrity
:3 This was short, sweet, fluffy and funny. Thanks xD
beccazoe31 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love it!
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
What a cute one-shot! I loved it! Really adorable. :)
Costa Fanficfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Heheh! Nice. An inspired little piece. _
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh OH OH, CUTECUTECUTE! I especially loved seeing Wanda from another's perspective (and I think you did a good job on her). My only complaint is that I think Ian would have known already of her bravery, because she's done some brave stuff - stabbing herself, traversing a desert, fighting Kyle, etc. - that Ian knows about. But either way, very sweet fic!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice job! Wanda is so a celebrity...Ian is so cute.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
very sweet! :) really liked how you've described Wanda from ian's POV in the end..
superwriter16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
its cute
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I liked Ian's bizarre jealousy that there are souls who would like to be in his place, even though they're the ones who should be jealous... I really enjoy your oneshots. Keep writing.
Leiaa768 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I've read all your host stories! they're sooo good and satisfying! please please please please write more host oneshots! (im kind of curious because in your other host stories you said that if you got a lot of reviews you would continue them, and you got a TON of reviews, so I wonder why you haven't written more?)

pleaseplease please write more!1
rosetintedwindows chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ahhhh! This is sooo sweeet! Haha. Love it!;))))))
lilmissperfect14 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
awn!

cute story
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You write these Host fics SO WELL! Would you be willing to write more (especially featuring Ian & Wanda)? They could be funny or romantic or any combination therein. I don't care, but I love how you write these fics. :-)
HalesXxGriffiths chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
gosh. i love it. i love it alot. especialy the ending

*heart*